Diana Diana 34 EMS Legion

I won this rifle at the Pyramid Cup and was told I should get a UTG Compensation scope mount for RWS airguns, but every place they are on backorder. This is my first break barrel springer so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Tony P.
I think I might have one of these. I'll check and if I do you can have it.

Reactions: coastal drifter
I think I might have one of these. I'll check and if I do you can have it.
Thanks, shoot me a PM if you find it.

Tony P.

Try it with normal one piece mount first, it may not need the drooper mount.
I will try it, I cleaned the barrel, made sure there was no cleaner/oil inside and shot it with the sights about 10 pellets....Waaaaaaay more twang than my TX200 that has been tuned....Plus I am getting "smoke" coming out of the barrel so guess I will need to take it apart and check the lube....

Tony P.

Tony P.

I will try it, I cleaned the barrel, made sure there was no cleaner/oil inside and shot it with the sights about 10 pellets....Waaaaaaay more twang than my TX200 that has been tuned....Plus I am getting "smoke" coming out of the barrel so guess I will need to take it apart and check the lube....

Tony P.

Tony P.

Tony P.
Vortek has the gas ram you need.