Diana Airbug 177 cal CO2

Don't see many posts about this little cheapy wonder, but I have fun with it nearly daily. I shoot indoors at 7-8 yards in my basement from a rest and shoot into a pellet trap. I'm posting this target to show it's accuracy with careful well-placed hand control. It's all in the hand hold. When I get careless with my hold, the pellets hit high, low, left or right. You can see some of that in this 10 shot group.

10148589-F1EE-48E1-81BE-B753665BF02E.1647206389.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: ThomasT and sekiar
Don't see many posts about this little cheapy wonder, but I have fun with it nearly daily. I shoot indoors at 7-8 yards in my basement from a rest and shoot into a pellet trap. I'm posting this target to show it's accuracy with careful well-placed hand control. It's all in the hand hold. When I get careless with my hold, the pellets hit high, low, left or right. You can see some of that in this 10 shot group.

View attachment 195242
Hello @rsfrid

Love the Chaser and Bandit family of great shooting, tons of fun and inexpensive guns. If the truth be told, they most likely produce more fun for the buck than most others :love:

ThomasT

Reactions: elwoodblues
I built up several of Crosman 2240 types, including the target and silhouette models, good triggers, power adjusters, ect, some premium barrels, and finally got a Diana Airbug. For the price it blows everything from Crosman out of the water. I had on two of the Crosman's, a CO2 cartridge stick and I had to completely disassemble the gun to get them out. The little Diana has a hole where you can use a little rod that is screwed into the CO2 cap and pry a stuck cart out. I have seen were some Crosman guns have been so modified, and should I get another stuck, it will visit my drill press. The factory Diana magazine is not so good, but I did pick up several excellent magazines fro CARM, as well as a nifty single shot adapter that pivots out to the side, slip a pellet in and pivot it back in, very quick. Fractory single shot is by use of a magnetically held tray where you lay a pellet in and then push bolt forward. If you should tip the gun to either side the pellet will fall off, with the CARM single shot adapter that is not possible. Accuracy is up there with the better Crosman guns, at least comparing CO2 guns.