CARM mags!🤗

20230216_132052.jpg

20230216_132116.jpg

Attachments

• 20230216_150007.jpg
    20230216_150007.jpg
    915 KB · Views: 42
Anybody NOT running the stock silencer?
I want to try/did try my Buck-Rail on it buuuuuuuut the adapter is a bit too big and I feel like it gives too much free space in between it and the barrel; hence not working correctly(I could feel air blow back around it).
Just need the correct adapter 🫠
I think I say a post saying m10x1?
Is that correct?😅
The Buck-Rail adapter I have goes over the barrel(made for 7/16) and then has 2 set screws.
The snowpeak barrel itself is actually threaded😑 when trying the Buck-Rail, I only tightened the set screw closest to the breech bc the other screw was right Iverson the factory barrel threads and I'm not about to fffff those up🤣🤙
Let me knowwwwwwww

Reactions: Bandito
Anybody NOT running the stock silencer?
I want to try/did try my Buck-Rail on it buuuuuuuut the adapter is a bit too big and I feel like it gives too much free space in between it and the barrel; hence not working correctly(I could feel air blow back around it).
Just need the correct adapter 🫠
I think I say a post saying m10x1?
Is that correct?😅
The Buck-Rail adapter I have goes over the barrel(made for 7/16) and then has 2 set screws.
The snowpeak barrel itself is actually threaded😑 when trying the Buck-Rail, I only tightened the set screw closest to the breech bc the other screw was right Iverson the factory barrel threads and I'm not about to fffff those up🤣🤙
Let me knowwwwwwww

You're correct about the M10. For my wife's Bandit, I made a suppressor out of 3D printed bushings and carbon fiber tubing.

This is the final form of my wife's Bandit.

Buck-Rail buffer tube, buttstock, AR grip adapter
Homemade carbon moderator
Chaser barrel cut down
Altaros regulator
Hammer spring from McMaster
March 3x28 IR scope
Olight PL-2 Mini
3D printed bolt knob with beefier bolt

View attachment 337740

View attachment 337741
Hello @UCChris

Sweet :love: . Like the bigger knob and the looks of your moderator (y)

ThomasT

A 13 will fit but it will be longer and more front heavy.
Yea?!😍 I was worried about barrel/can clearance.
I'd been waiting for a 9 to pop back up but no luck. Is 13 the most close I could get?(I wouldn't wanna go much bigger*weight isn't an issue* I'm just not aware of all the sizes/clearance)😅

Reactions: Bandito