Diana Bandit, Artemis PP800 and Snowpeak PP800 information

Some chrono research for the thread archives🤙
.22 Snowpeak PP800R
Rabbit Magnums
Enjoy🤗🤪🤌🤌

20230207_143607.jpg

Very nice. Welcome to the mini carbine revival!
I was very unsure of the conversion; then I shouldered it and 🥰🤗yes! Gunna have to find a foregrip now🤪🤙
I also slapped a red dot on the right side picatinny with a riser. It will looks odd but it is functional(had to put a riser so i could even look down it correctly) for sub scope range🤤

Reactions: Bandito
Not really lol. Its quite loud. 48 fpe in a short barrel is a LOT of power. And it's using half the air in the tube in one shot. It's approaching somewhat quiet with the longer barrel and long mod. No moderator, it is obscenely loud.
have you tested for breech leaks with a paper towel? has to be shooting a heavy pellet not dry firing

Reactions: Bandito
have you tested for breech leaks with a paper towel? has to be shooting a heavy pellet not dry firing
No leaks. Just how the cothran valve is. My ports are 6mm, and 48fpe from a 9" barrel in 25 cal is pretty obscene. And requires a LOT of air. The air tube is under 50cc with new vlave, so no surprise there. I use the same tp and breech seal for both barrels. Neither leaks

No leaks. Just how the cothran valve is. My ports are 6mm, and 48fpe from a 9" barrel in 25 cal is pretty obscene. And requires a LOT of air. The air tube is under 50cc with new vlave, so no surprise there. I use the same tp and breech seal for both barrels. Neither leaks
i see, asking because some models(i guess the older ones but could be random) have a different probe tip which has a shorter sealing surface and leaks with the back pressure though that may not be apparent at pistol power levels
IMG_20230110_194800116~4.jpg
IMG_20230110_194911185~2.jpg

Hmmm. The seal is in the front. But if it were under sized, all you'd have to do is get a thicker oring to place in the end of the barrel. Tho I recon it could become an issue if pellets got hung up on it (since it would be thicker). I made the transfer port, it's just a solid single piece of ptfe tube. There isn't even anywhere it could leak if it wanted to. The primary culprit would be the oring in the end of the barrel. But it doesn't leak either
PSX_20220917_030425.jpg

Awhahaha🤗
The snowpeak finally got to see sunshine🤪🤙
So for the debut I made sure I had everything ready to go....3 days ago🤤
And then. Today is the day!🤣
Took the lady to work, got fuel, and vroomed on down the road🥸
Went to the river and set up some targets about 23 yards away; errrr....bout half of the 50 that I usually target at. Snapped a pic of the setup and was ready to go!
First target is sighting. Second target was trying a bit😅🤙
Bit cold n the wind hadn't started rolling hay bales around yet🥴
Was actually able to get 3 mags per fill. Filled twice in the field with my hand pump. I broke down the pump to fit in a rifle case along with the mini carbine and other gear; so as to minimize carrying stuff to the car🤣🤷‍♂️it all fit in one case🤌🤌
Not used to how light the snowpeak is yet; so I went for a walk to see if I could find a critter to smack...nothing....ended up finding one of the things people buy that is so expensive these days though, just laying on the ground... 🤷‍♂️🤯🥴🤪🤗

20230213_102059.jpg

20230213_102117.jpg

20230213_102130.jpg

View attachment 332007

Last edited:
Now you need a portable Benchrest to take with you to set up and shoot from. Glad you got to do a bit of shooting, it is fun :p

ThomasT
If I could find a cheap one lol I'm thinking a folding chair and my shooting stick next time. There WAS an part of an old table down there; had been using that ...idk what happened to it🤷‍♂️
Still want a foregrip and or a bipod... or both lmao🤣🤣
Felt great to sling some lead🤗

Hmmm. The seal is in the front. But if it were under sized, all you'd have to do is get a thicker oring to place in the end of the barrel. Tho I recon it could become an issue if pellets got hung up on it (since it would be thicker). I made the transfer port, it's just a solid single piece of ptfe tube. There isn't even anywhere it could leak if it wanted to. The primary culprit would be the oring in the end of the barrel. But it doesn't leak eitherView attachment 332001
i meant not much undersized as short on the actual sealing part(middle)

Another shout out to an epic person:
@UCChris 🎩🤙🤌🤌
sent me this little gem! A MONSTRUM canted pic rail mount to mount my red dot🤗
Now I can see the dot without breaking my neck😅🤪🤙
Just need a but of a break in this awful weather to take it on a test/pest run🥴
Much kudos, thanks and appreciation!!!🎩🤙

20230215_122148.jpg

20230215_122202.jpg