Diana Bandit, Artemis PP800 and Snowpeak PP800 information

A bottle would be hell to fill my hand then? 😅

I pump a 15ci bottle on my Prods and it's not fun but it's not horrible. But I get 80+ shots on each gun. If I was pumping a high power gun that was getting 30 shots a fill, hell nah. Pumping a 4500 SCBA guppy tank is nigh impossible

I pump a 15ci bottle on my Prods and it's not fun but it's not horrible. But I get 80+ shots on each gun. If I was pumping a high power gun that was getting 30 shots a fill, hell nah. Pumping a 4500 SCBA guppy tank is nigh impossible
Thank you for steering me away from that idea😅🤙

Reactions: Bandito
No matter the size of the bottle, you’re putting in an equal effort per shot. The main consideration is simply when and how often you want to put in that effort.
Perfectly stated. You can also tune these little pistols to some pretty decent power levels with a lower regulator setting. The .25 bandit in my picture is making 14 fpe on a 55 bar setting. Even if you go with a bigger 4500 psi tank, you don't have to fill it all the way to get plenty of shots.

Perfectly stated. You can also tune these little pistols to some pretty decent power levels with a lower regulator setting. The .25 bandit in my picture is making 14 fpe on a 55 bar setting. Even if you go with a bigger 4500 psi tank, you don't have to fill it all the way to get plenty of shots.
I've not touched the tuning side yet lol just wanna get used to it as is. I did tear it apart a bit today. That little trigger pin and my fat fingers were having a tinker of a time🥴🤦‍♂️

🤔what's the biggest bottle that one could hand pump?
I ask bc i COULD take my pump out with me to go plink but I am worried a out it sucking in dust...is that a thing? Just trying to be cautious. I could hand pump a bottle at home then tote the bottle?....
Or
@EdinGa ; how would I go about making a bottle slinger conversion?* I really like yours🤷‍♂️😅

Here ya go...

Here ya go...

If I remember right, you've got a longer barrel too?🤔

I leave the bottle attached all the time. I fill it on the gun. I'm running a carbon fiber tube over the barrel, but it's not necessary. I listed everything else I used.
Oh nice!!
What does the tube over the barrel do?🤔 I've read about stuff like that, just don't understand it. Maybe you can fill my brain with a bit more knowledge?🥴😅

🤔what's the biggest bottle that one could hand pump?
I ask bc i COULD take my pump out with me to go plink but I am worried a out it sucking in dust...is that a thing? Just trying to be cautious. I could hand pump a bottle at home then tote the bottle?....
Or
@EdinGa ; how would I go about making a bottle slinger conversion?* I really like yours🤷‍♂️😅

500cc is possible but is a serious chore. My largest bottle is 310-ish cc and is a PITA to pump.

If it lasts a year it's a buck a day or $30 a month. If it lasts longer even better!

GX PUMP E-L2 Portable 18V Cordless PCP Air Compressor,4500Psi/300Bar, Oil-Free, Powered by 1 x 7.8Ah Lithium-Ion Battery (Included) or 110v to 18V Converter (Sold Separately) for Home Outlet https://a.co/d/gRh5GE1

Allen
I'm sticking to my hand pump....for now😅😵‍💫