• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle Diana Bandit Pistol / Carbine .22

Classified Status
SOLD

jsbill55

Feb 15, 2021
NH, United States
I have decided to sell my .22 caliber Diana Bandit. I bought it new with the idea to build a custom carbine. Buck Rail had all of the components I wanted to make the transformation so soon after receiving the pistol, I bought the kit to build the carbine. What’s cool about it is that there was no modifications to the pistol other than taking off the original stock and sights, then bolting on the new kit parts. Really simple but made this thing more fun to shoot. After shooting it, I saw that the power curve did not lend itself to accuracy over a string of shots. So I added and Altaros regulator. That made things more consistent and the gun is deadly accurate at 25yds for 20 shots. It is exceptionally light weight (just under 4lbs.) and the perfect close quarters pesting tool you could ask for. It comes as pictured with all of the original components as well as the completed carbine kit. Here’s a list of the cost involved with building this:

Diana Bandit .22 $ 199.00
Buck Rail Lower $ 32.00
Buck Rail Side Folder $ 54.00
Minimalist Butt Stock $ 50.00
Front Rail Handguard $ 20.00
Dovetail to Pic Rail $ 10.00
Reflex Sight $ 32.00
Altaros Regulator $ 99.00
Carm Magazines (2) $ 40.00
Total Build Cost $536.00
Build price does not include original shipping costs on any of these items…
Full disclosure... There is a gouge and a couple of scratches from attempting to remove the moderator base. :cry:That is the only blemish.

I’ll let the entire package go for $350.00 shipped CONUS. Drop me a note if you have any questions.
IMG_3371.jpg
IMG_3376.jpg
IMG_3368.jpg
IMG_3369.jpg

Last edited: