Tuning Diana LP8 Magnum Tactical

New member here, anyone know how the cocking aid comes off the end of the barrel on a Diana LP8 Tactical?
Thanks!
IMG_5553.jpeg

I watch a lot of airgun reviews on YouTube. I remember one that reviewed a gun with both short and long barrels. The reviewer ordered the gun thinking that the rifle's suppressor unscrewed for use on the pistol barrel.

When he discovered that the suppressor could not be unscrewed he went off-camera to remove it. He was successful and discovered that the barrel threads were lock-tighted (a thread glue) to the suppressor. He had to use a vice and scratch protection to remove it. Maybe even heat - I don't know.

I watch a lot of airgun reviews on YouTube. I remember one that reviewed a gun with both short and long barrels. The reviewer ordered the gun thinking that the rifle's suppressor unscrewed for use on the pistol barrel.

When he discovered that the suppressor could not be unscrewed he went off-camera to remove it. He was successful and discovered that the barrel threads were lock-tighted (a thread glue) to the suppressor. He had to use a vice and scratch protection to remove it. Maybe even heat - I don't know.

Thanks, I’m sure I can get it off somehow but, I don’t want to scratch or beat up my barrel in the process with!