N/A Diana P-5 Sights

i wouldn't get to frisky the trigger on these pistols need to be worked on
here i mounted a dovetail reflex sight that you can find on Amazon and if you removed the rear sight, it could be moved back
thumbnail_IMG_4171.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_2487.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_2486.jpg

Last edited:
no the reflex sight tightens right up on the pistol and yes it is a dovetail sight you could use a weaver sight and use a small adapter it would be cheap by a little
the reflex sight in Weaver are in the 28 buck range but the dovetail is about 40 bucks at Amazon and you add the adapter 10 bucks it is a push so go dovetail

if the pistol came from the factory with a better trigger, these are a steal and a nice little pistol but the 2 i got and many others the trigger need the work
longer adjustment screw and a resized sear hold down screw

Reactions: radiomanjh
I received my Diana P-5 and the Kexuan red dot sight yesterday. The P-5's trigger was actually very good and easy to shoot so I'm not going to mess with it. On the other hand the Kexuan must have been a return and reshipped to me. The lens cover was not even pushed all the way down and crooked. Looked like whoever had it before tried to adjust a screw on the side because some of the black paint had been scraped off showing the bare aluminum so I sent it back. Now I'm thinking trying another red dot or fiber optic iron sights if any are available for it. Really liking the P-5 so far.

no the reflex sight tightens right up on the pistol and yes it is a dovetail sight you could use a weaver sight and use a small adapter it would be cheap by a little
the reflex sight in Weaver are in the 28 buck range but the dovetail is about 40 bucks at Amazon and you add the adapter 10 bucks it is a push so go dovetail

if the pistol came from the factory with a better trigger, these are a steal and a nice little pistol but the 2 i got and many others the trigger need the work
longer adjustment screw and a resized sear hold down screw
Hello again marflow 777, I took my sights off to make room for my red dot sight. I put the screws in a little bag and my wife threw them away on accident. would you happen to know the size of the two little screws? I still have the spring and the one screw for adjustable height. thanks for any info....