• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Diana / RWS .22 Recommendation

Hello All, 1st Post. Have browsed looking for info many times......

Am looking for a Diana/RWS Springer Air Rifle. Was set on a 34 Premium but sadly was out of stock after I ordered. I like the longer stock with iron sights, not the plastic fiber optic of the standard model.

* First of all, anyone know where a NIB 34 .22 Premium May be available...?

**Since that doesn’t seem possible, what other Diana/RWS would you all recommend...??? I know they make several models. Want a .22

***Mainly looking for one for target and pests. Would like something quiet. Also nice iron sights as I plan on using them.

Very Experienced shooter and have shot firearms from 22lr all the way up to 458 win mag and many inbetween. I realize springers will have a learning curve, but am more than eager to learn. Looking at Diana/RWS for their quality and reputation. Have read up on them for years, just never got around to getting one until now. 

Many Thanks in advance.

I see the stock 34 is available linked below but did not find any of the Premium guns in my search. Nice looking gun by the way.

https://www.pyramydair.com/s/m/Diana_RWS_34_Breakbarrel_Rifle_T06_Trigger/402

https://www.airgundepot.com/rws-34-air-rifle.html#rws2166165I

Just because they are not in stock does not mean you cannot order one. It will just take a bit longer before it is in your hands.

have the Model 45, 52, and 54 rifles and a 6G pistol they are all great guns. Don't discount some of the other brands such as the Weihrauch/HW as they are excellent German made guns as well.

I have in the past made at least one purchase from airgun warehouse and received what I ordered. Their site does not come up correctly on my computer.

Weihrauchs are good guns but the safety is not resettable and the cocking levers on the under-lever models make a ping sound that really annoys me. For hunting, its not cool.

One of the reasons the Diana 34 is being hard to find right now is because a new design is supposed to be coming out soon. It'll be worth the wait though.

However, that's the Diana I'd recommend in .22. 

At the same time, there's a vintage Diana 38 for sale on Airguns.net. I have one and they are sweet airguns! its basically just a 34 with a nicer stock.