Diana RWS model 36 manufactured 1987.

Nice old guns! T01 trigger too!
I've got a model 38 from 1988 that has a 36 stock on it.
IMG_20221229_175522__02.jpg

Wow they getting some nice prices for the old model 36. They are now considered vintage like in the ad you posted. I got mine mail order back in 1987. Back then a person would send in a postal money order regular mail to buy something out of a catalog.
The internet was just coming around but people didn't buy things online then.
Many sellers on ebay over price airguns. Never heard of that brand of scope nor do I think
it's springer airgun rated. That said I probably wouldn't give him more than $300 total. Here's
an example of price gouging on ebay.

I'm blown away that it's worth $300 ballpark value. It's very well built, but so are modern spring air rifles.
My old model 36 averages 770 fps. Same muzzle velocity as when it was new out of the box. Modern spring air rifle have much faster velocity.
Is the value of the model 36 determined by they are no longer in production ?
I just bought one made in 1988 it’s almost in perfect condition like it was not used at all not scratched or rust, so I won’t sell it for less than 400 $ but of course I do not want to sell it , there she is whit my hw 77 and hw 98.

6CEE0EAC-B0FA-43DD-9CB4-9F5B03DD8571.jpeg

looking at the close up picture of the stamp reviles a lot of wear on the dovetail rail , i would say more in the $200 plus range . Are you actually thinking of selling an "old friend " like that ?
Maybe the picture will look like that but it looks like the rifle never been scoped👍, I will take a close picture , and post it, and not for now I won’t sell it I love this old models with classic style

Reactions: TnCnDn