N/A Diana Stormrider vs Beeman Commander

Hey guys,

Looking to get a PCP pistol for my nephew and just wondering what would be the best air PCP rifle to get??? Diana StormRider or Beeman Commander in .177 caliber??? The commander can get more shots per fill...but...the cheaper beeman rifles..i heard lack in accuracy and are very pellet picky. I heard the Diana Stormrider is a very accurate gun and not very pellet picky but you do get less shots per fill. Let me know what you guys think k? thanks

Mark

It depends on your purpose.
The Beeman commander is a derivative of the QB78 and a more solid/robust gun which can handle 300 bar vs 200 bar for the stormrider.
If you want lighter weight pinker (walk around all day) get the stormrider.
Both guns should be accurate; the commander is a more serious gun, but its heavier.
You’ll also likely want a better scope than comes on the commander.

Reactions: Mark_SoCal_626
It depends on your purpose.
The Beeman commander is a derivative of the QB78 and a more solid/robust gun which can handle 300 bar vs 200 bar for the stormrider.
If you want lighter weight pinker (walk around all day) get the stormrider.
Both guns should be accurate; the commander is a more serious gun, but its heavier.
You’ll also likely want a better scope than comes on the commander.

Yeah i figured the commander IS a heavier gun...more serious also.....but mostly will be used for bench rest shooting. I do have to buy more mags for the commander....the Diana.....I already have a few .177 mags...because i have the Bandit, Seneca and Chaser rifles....so would save me $$$ in Magazines.

The Commander is a big and heavy air rifle.

I recommend buying the Beeman Raider in .177.
Lightweight (under 5lbs), wood stock, 3500PSI max fill, comes with 2 magazines and 2 single shot trays.

And you can buy it for less than $120 now in various places.
Search results: https://gun.deals/search/apachesolr_search/026785013301

I have just bought one myself actually and I have way too many PCPs already.

The Commander is a big and heavy air rifle.

I recommend buying the Beeman Raider in .177.
Lightweight (under 5lbs), wood stock, 3500PSI max fill, comes with 2 magazines and 2 single shot trays.

And you can buy it for less than $120 now in various places.
Search results: https://gun.deals/search/apachesolr_search/026785013301

I have just bought one myself actually and I have way too many PCPs already.

I didn't know such an airgun existed!!! for 120 dollars??? Thanks for the heads up....gonna pull the trigger on this : )