• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Accessories Disabled and looking to get custom work done on Crosman variable pumpers

Classified Status
WTB

bubbapearson

May 6, 2022
Manassas Va, United States
Howdy folks!

I've been trying to find someone willing to do some mods to one or more Crosman variable pumpers (specifically a 362, 2289 Drifter and possibly another 2023 Anniversary Edition carbine) for me, but so far I've not had a single reply to emails I sent out requesting help. It doesn't make things any simpler that Crosman has shut down the Custom Shop either, but then, they also haven't responded to my reaching out to them. Actually, when I think about it, I'm pretty sure I've NEVER had Crosman respond to an email enquiry! :-/ I realize the work I'm talking about is fairly rudimentary, but I'm disabled, and while I can still shoot seated, the work is beyond me now.

Primarily, I'm interested in having someone install a steel breech (excepting the 2023, of course), a longer barrel, a better rear notched sight and maybe even some wood work done on the Drifter to give it a wood stock. If you're interested in one or more of these jobs, please contact me and we can talk money and nail down specifics. I sure would be appreciative!

Here's hoping,

Bubba

Last edited: