Daystate Do It All Rifle

I’m going to buy my first PCP rifle and want to make sure that I’ve done my due diligence. I will be using the rifle to begin shooting HFT, informal benchrest, and rifle silhouette practice. So purely a target gun. I currently shoot an FWB 300 for informal 10 meter and 25 yard target practice and HW30 at 20 and 30 yard silhouettes. I talked to Darren at AOA and he suggested the Daystate Revere plinker package. He said that despite the fact that I have a scope suitable for HFT, the moderator and additional accessories made by package the best deal. Since I live in Phoenix, buying from AOA seems to be a no brainer.
So my question, “Is the Revere the best choice or are there other rifles I should consider?” Thanks, Tom

Check out the FX Royale platform too (Royale 400, .22 & Royale 500, .25). Insanely smooth, accurate, reliable & extremely low maintenance. A proven platform that just doesn't get the recognition it deserves anymore. They only shoot pellets due to the Original Smooth Twist barrels (no slugs) but they're arguably some of the BEST pellet barrels ever made.

Reactions: Mike_Lenardon
It's hard to go wrong with a .177 Hutsman for FT. They're insanely reliable and accurate and you won't have to worry about your POI shifting because a medium sized butterfly flapped it's wings too aggressively in the general vicinity of your barrel. I recently got a fellow club member into HFT with that gun and he's already scoring very well despite being new to the game and airguns in general.

Can’t go wrong with a Huntsman as your first PCP. While it’s not my first PCP, I still love this rifle.
Mine is more accurate with my Donny Tanto than my 0db 110c.

IMG_4561.jpeg

I’m going to buy my first PCP rifle and want to make sure that I’ve done my due diligence. I will be using the rifle to begin shooting HFT, informal benchrest, and rifle silhouette practice. So purely a target gun. I currently shoot an FWB 300 for informal 10 meter and 25 yard target practice and HW30 at 20 and 30 yard silhouettes. I talked to Darren at AOA and he suggested the Daystate Revere plinker package. He said that despite the fact that I have a scope suitable for HFT, the moderator and additional accessories made by package the best deal. Since I live in Phoenix, buying from AOA seems to be a no brainer.
So my question, “Is the Revere the best choice or are there other rifles I should consider?” Thanks, Tom
Revere is a solid choice and has a great warranty but it’s not a bench rest candidate