Do many of you check the calendar?

Curious if the calendar gets checked very often, or if mainly the competition shooters use it.
Wanting to put up our monthly funshoots to see if the info gets out to those who may want to participate. I tried doing it through the social feed and not too sure that is working. Figured if it was posted in "General," it would get lost as other threads were started.

Solution
Curious if the calendar gets checked very often, or if mainly the competition shooters use it.
Wanting to put up our monthly funshoots to see if the info gets out to those who may want to participate. I tried doing it through the social feed and not too sure that is working. Figured if it was posted in "General," it would get lost as other threads were started.
The more people use the Calendar, the more popular it will become! Please don't hesitate to add your events.

-Michael
The more people use the Calendar, the more popular it will become! Please don't hesitate to add your events.

-Michael

Solution