Do you guys think this is a scam?

I was looking at getting the umarex notos pistol. I Google searched and no one reputable has any even umarex USA, but tacticool from Louisiana has some in stock. I did a chat thing with someone who says they’re in stock, but when I check their YouTube, Instagram, Twitter it says axiom web designers or such. I will call in the am before work its hard for me to believe they have the pistol when no one else does. It just seems weird that he has the pistol for $200 $60 to express ship and no one else has it.

17AD3D63-C555-4A0B-A184-96AA5DD5B721.png

I was looking at getting the umarex notos pistol. I Google searched and no one reputable has any even umarex USA, but tacticool from Louisiana has some in stock. I did a chat thing with someone who says they’re in stock, but when I check their YouTube, Instagram, Twitter it says axiom web designers or such. I will call in the am before work its hard for me to believe they have the pistol when no one else does. It just seems weird that he has the pistol for $200 $60 to express ship and no one else has it.

From BBB Web Site - several report as the same "This company is a fraud. DO NOT USE THEM. DO NOT USE ZELLE TO PAY THEM. They will take your money and NOT DELIVER THE AMMO ." looks like the original company was actually in the NY not La. - There almost always a give away on these fake sites - they usually have a working number and working email and then nothing else - did you notice the address has no city in La - thats so you can t google their address.

Reactions: magicmatt