Does everyone have a closet like this?

I’m running out of room for any new hobbies. My daughter already calls our house “The Lodge”
IMG_0225.jpeg

Last edited:
I have a closet like that for PB.
It seems the more space were given, the quicker it's filled. Currently designing a "workshop" for the airguns and other hobbies but the city thinks it's a shed.
Wife said she wants to be able to park 1 car in our 3 car garage and that's exactly what she got LOL the rest is organized totes, cabinets, kids stuff and a home gym

Reactions: Stan’s boy John
My friend, in spite of him throwing out about a ton of stuff when he moved ( literally ) he have a whole farm ( by Danish measures ) full.
The barn have 3 20 X 20 foot sections for horses,,,, BUT ! those have been filled with stuff too, though one are now being turned into a 1:24 scale indoor 4X4 off-road environment.

Mind you at his place its not guns, but more RC stuff.

Take BB63 / USS Missouri a not small boat IRL, but also in 1:128 scale, so due to it more or less being like a hedgehog due to all the cannons on it, well you better be 2 men moving it around, though it is not canoe size then it is substantial.

Used to be my dining room. Guns hung all over the wall 😂. Even had a drill press and workbench, compressor bench, ect
Haha:LOL:. I get it. When I first met the wife I had two dirt bikes in the living room of the little house I owned in Missouri. She asked "why is there motorcycles in the living room." I told her I didn't have a garage.

Haha:LOL:. I get it. When I first met the wife I had two dirt bikes in the living room of the little house I owned in Missouri. She asked "why is there motorcycles in the living room." I told her I didn't have a garage.
Heck, when I was still single I rebuilt a dirt bike engine on the kitchen table.

Bad part is I wasn't single. Still married (to the same lady) I've since downsized, but not at her request.

Wow this makes me look back and look around. Long before I met my wife I rebuilt a 350 Chevy engine in my kitchen. These days I’ve managed to fill half of one closet with camera gear, another closet with RC planes, part of a third with some rifles. You don’t want to know about what was once a garage or the shop or the home office or…..you get the picture.

Rick H.