Donny FL , coming soon

Awesome to se he is not out of the game redesigned LDC coming soon..
Screenshot_20230717_102208_Instagram.jpg

MAN! That looks like a LOT of CNC time to make all that purdyness. Sadly, you see all that cutting reflected in the price as well.

Looking at the modular construction, Id say starting prices will be $250 plus.

My thoughts exactly, if it’s above the previous price range then my guess is it’s going to hurt the sales. But it is also an opportunity for other moderator makers to step up to the plate to provide affordable and well functioning moderators. Honestly it’s really not that hard, if I can make them with my 3D printer then they can make one with aluminum.

Guys let me tell you..... you are going to like the XXXXX!! I don't want to say what it is, don't want to steal the thunder from Donny and his team.

I was able to shoot the final prototype and I wanted one instantly! I have been pestering Donny to get one as soon as they come out.

If you look at the price of say an Impulse Air 1350, they are around the $250 price range already. And honestly that isn't a bad cost for a quality made CNC part. I have paid WAY more for a suppressor for my other guns. So $250 really isn't that bad. And you know the quality with Donny will be top notch.

The small box looks like end caps like the FatBoy has. Something for different strippers at the muzzle?

Guys let me tell you..... you are going to like the XXXXX!! I don't want to say what it is, don't want to steal the thunder from Donny and his team.

I was able to shoot the final prototype and I wanted one instantly! I have been pestering Donny to get one as soon as they come out.

OK, so this means that they had come to an agreement with the alphabet agency?

Will any of the heritage moderators be made as well?

Don't know, but I do know that this particular unit was being tested before the alphabet agency knocked on his door.

I can't imagine they are going to stop making the old units.

Reactions: Firewalker
There any word on country of manufacture for the production version?

I don't mind paying extra for items actually made in the US and supporting those businesses, such as the impulse. I have a hard time paying premium price for items made in minimal to non existent labor law countries and shipped over here. That's just my personal take.

@jps2486 been keeping an eye on Steve Brew's teasers as well--believe it's a partial overbarrel design to boot

Reactions: Peskådot671

That was settled some time ago.

Donnyfl.net

DISCLAIMER: The products on DonnyFL are INTENDED for use on airguns only. It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with what it was intended for. Click here (external site) to read more on the court ruling between airgun moderators and firearm suppressors. It is your responsibility to know the laws in your country, state, county, and city to fully comply with them. For international orders please contact us through the Contact Usform. We do not ship to Canada and Australia.

Don't know, but I do know that this particular unit was being tested before the alphabet agency knocked on his door.

I can't imagine they are going to stop making the old units.

Gotcha.
That was settled some time ago.

Donnyfl.net

DISCLAIMER: The products on DonnyFL are INTENDED for use on airguns only. It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with what it was intended for. Click here (external site) to read more on the court ruling between airgun moderators and firearm suppressors. It is your responsibility to know the laws in your country, state, county, and city to fully comply with them. For international orders please contact us through the Contact Usform. We do not ship to Canada and Australia.

So Donny is selling moderators again in the US?

If you look at the price of say an Impulse Air 1350, they are around the $250 price range already. And honestly that isn't a bad cost for a quality made CNC part. I have paid WAY more for a suppressor for my other guns. So $250 really isn't that bad. And you know the quality with Donny will be top notch.

The small box looks like end caps like the FatBoy has. Something for different strippers at the muzzle?

I agree with everything you said. However, $250 dollar could be a fair price for the excellent machine works but it is still 250 dollars or price of a NOTO. It is like saying 250 dollars is a fair price for a BMW because Benz is also 250 dollars, while it may be a true statement, it is still out of price range for many.