• *The discussion of the creation, fabrication, or modification of airgun moderators is prohibited. The discussion of any "adapters" used to convert an airgun moderator to a firearm silencer will result in immediate termination of the account.*

donnyfl huben k1 moderator adapter?

Well if you want to add additional moderation to you K1 there isn't really any other choice out there. That said I have one on my K1 and it works just fine - simply unscrew the stock front end piece and screw in the adapter. The K1 is very quiet as it is for the power it can output. Even at higher power levels you don't need much more than a Huggett Atom on the end to take off the last bite of bark. Any moderators much bigger than that will not do anything extra.

Well if you want to add additional moderation to you K1 there isn't really any other choice out there. That said I have one on my K1 and it works just fine - simply unscrew the stock front end piece and screw in the adapter. The K1 is very quiet as it is for the power it can output. Even at higher power levels you don't need much more than a Huggett Atom on the end to take off the last bite of bark. Any moderators much bigger than that will not do anything extra.
i was asking because there’s also one on ebay but not donnyfl and from europe. i’m in hawaii and i didn’t want to wait longer vs ordering from AoA.

Ok - I was not aware there were others out there. Not sure what pricing AoA give for HI shipping, but you can try Donny's website directly to see if prices are better.

Ok - I was not aware there were others out there. Not sure what pricing AoA give for HI shipping, but you can try Donny's website directly to see if prices are better.

IMG_7048.png