Donnyfl sumo moderator

I used Sumo on Challenger Pro 25 (no LB) and it works fine in terms of sound suppression. For 30 cal I would probably go for Ronin, which is the same length as Sumo, but it's wider. Sound suppression will be better for sure. Shogun is too long for your already long barrel IMHO. But you really can't go wrong with any DonnyFL moderators, they are all GTG :).

I used Sumo on Challenger Pro 25 (no LB) and it works fine in terms of sound suppression. For 30 cal I would probably go for Ronin, which is the same length as Sumo, but it's wider. Sound suppression will be better for sure. Shogun is too long for your already long barrel IMHO. But you really can't go wrong with any DonnyFL moderators, they are all GTG :).
Thx I was just trying to save a few bucks but buy once cry once lol

Reactions: uladz
You can score a nice used mod for 2/3 - 1/2 price of the new one here in member classifieds if you want to save some money. The only question is if you want to wait for one to pop up. Alternatively, just post WTB for the mod you want, someone just may have one he wants to sell. Of course, read the member classifieds terms and rules carefully before buying or selling and follow them :).

Last edited:
Stand alone moderators are not permitted to be listed on AGN classified. When attached to a rifle/pistol then Moderators are permitted to be listed.

The discussion of design, creation or improvement of Moderators is likewise not permitted on AGN.

1721839908550.png

Reactions: uladz