• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Feedback douger

zamary1

Aug 28, 2020
Ohio, United States
In most instances, he is a good seller, but we had a not so good experience. I had agreed to purchase a LDC from him late at night. Before paying or sending my info, I had fallen asleep. The next morning, he had already sold to another party. That is entirely his prerogative and I take no issue with that. What bothered me was the negative feedback claiming that I'm no good and untrustworthy. Rushing transactions has never been a concern of mine. I suppose I'm just in the minority. 

lets get the story straight you pm me saying ill take it senyyou paymeny information then you asked for it again no problem then you say great well i pm you back saying you ginna get it or not. no reply so i look you were on the sire few minutes later so i sold it, this falling asleep crap aint it as you were on site not long after pm was sent end of story you were in the wrong as you should have atleast contacted me sorry for this feedback but hats just the truth 

I don't know what to say about the claim that I was still on the site, but I most definitely did not see your messages prior to the next morning. I am not claiming to not be in the wrong. I was. That is why I apologized repeatedly and politely requested that you remove the feedback, as there was nothing devious, underhanded, or ill-mannered about my actions. I would never stiff a seller on payment or sell something without a completely accurate description. You stated the facts here. Saying that I wouldn't pay, respond, or that I am no good, however, were just unnecessary. I own the blame for what I did.