HW/Weihrauch Dream field target gun

Looking again at a couple HFT 500s. There are a couple in the classifieds. I sent some PM messages. But there has not been any response. The one is completely modified. The other is in like new condition.
The modified has everything I want and is professionally tuned.
Now I am playing a waiting game.

A HFT 500 regulated with a LW barrel definitely qualifies as a dream gun.

Looking again at a couple HFT 500s. There are a couple in the classifieds. I sent some PM messages. But there has not been any response. The one is completely modified. The other is in like new condition.
The modified has everything I want and is professionally tuned.
Now I am playing a waiting game.

A HFT 500 regulated with a LW barrel definitely qualifies as a dream gun.
Seriously can't go wrong with any of them... mind you a proper professional tune is well spent money usually $300. plus the shipping to and fro.
If you need quiet also then expect to add money for a moderator adapter. The after market stocks if desired will cost you another $450.00 plus but again you are building a dream gun. The AAS500XS or the HFT 500 are great but if shooting HFT <20 ftlbs you will do better with a S500XS. I personally would avoid the modified HFT 500 but that's my thinking.
Remember a used gun may need a complete reseal for reliability reasons... that's also involving shipping, gunsmithing and parts but very worthwhile.