Drozd blackbird fully tuned power and accuracy?

Those who have owned fully tuned 4000-5000 rpm and 1000 fps drozd blackbirds how accurate this drozd is say 20-50yards away? Is it must to have long barrel that you get those kind of power? How easy its to hit moving or flying targets 20-50 yards? How much you have to pay fully tuned drozd and is there shorter barrels option with power output 900 fps plus? I know the new sergey board gives 5000 rpm or more. How big of deal if you want to get it silenced? That 1000 fps you should get almost no sound with good supressor?

Is mooth barrel best option for those 4.5mm round balls or should it be rifled barrel? Can you get bigger diameter round ball ammunition drozds say 6mm? Mason dawson i know and sergey, but those who have owned the this funny gun give me somekind specs of its accuracy and how easy it hit moving and flying targets with it?

Top arsenal is one shop which have different kind of barrels and other equipment for drozd, but how long barrel you should put in to it? Do you get those power levels only longer barrels?

What i have understand that these things run 1600 psi. Theres no new videos about fully tuned drozd accurazy testing and other things? Only those 5 years and plus old videos!

Had a Blackbird all decked out with HPA, longer barrel, chip, etc, etc. Fun for S&G's, but that's about it. As previously stated, 20 yard accuracy is decent, but beyond that you're just spraying BB's. Ended up selling it to a member here some years back.

I've since gotten the Barra 400e and for my purposes, it's more fun. Just take it out and shoot... charge it up when needed. I do wish they'd come up with a high capacity mag for it, though

Rob
I got one of the 1st 400e that came out,, They have a improved new BB speed loader if you didn't get one, The pusher is metal ,,
I also told them they need a bigger magazine,, I was told they were working on it, I guess I need to check back that was a long time ago , (months)
Mike
I did not, sir... thanks! I'm still using the fiddly plastic loader. I also asked them about a bigger mag and they told me the same, but that was a couple years ago when I got it.

I can't remember the brand I had but it was a auto/semiauto AR15 style co2 bb gun that had a spring tensioned lever you pulled back that locked and you'd shake the gun until the 30rnd fixed mag was full of bbs and then you'd release the lever to put the tension on again. That was a quick and neat way to load the gun. Even though I wore glasses I was always a little concerned about bounce back with steel bb's.
It broke after a couple years.

Ideally for me would be the same concept in loading but using 17 cal lead bbs, more fps, in a better quality gun, and in pcp of course. I'd pay a lot of money for something like this because I like plinking but would rather spend my time shooting rather than filling and loading mags.

I have a Steyr Prox semi which meets my needs to do this mostly but only 10 rounds per mag and the mags are expensive, however it gets 6 mags worth before I need to refill.

Yesterday I was shooting my Steyr LGB1 biathlon that is 6fpe and a 5 shot repeater, which is not semi, and had great fun shooting steel out to 70Y.

I love just plinking and testing the limits of the various systems.