Other Drozd Blackbird

Devink

Oct 13, 2023
NY
Anyone else lucky enough to have one of these ? They are very hard to come by now even in the stock configuration.This one here took some time and $ and is powered by on board Hpa and 20 volt. fully modified by Mason Dawson .(the master of these things in the US) it's capable of shooting bbs at extremely high fire rates of 1k-4k rounds per minute. At over 850FPS With options for semi burst and fully automatic. Truely the most Devastating and dangerous bb gun .This is my first video showing it off a bit ,having fun with 1kRPM!

20240815_142429.jpg

I don't care what any one else thinks i think that should be illegal .
Why? Because “you” don’t care what “anyone else” may think or opine? How open minded of you…. Looked like harmless fun to me, unless you have a devious mind that is…🙄

I will have to side with leon, there is no sense in thinking about in what ways anyone else could harm you, there are simply too many avenues for that, and the people that try to legislate their way out of that,,,,, most often at the expence of stand up people,ls rights and freedoms should be ashamed and ousted from what even in charge position they are in.

PPL in charge here not smart, so i am fully expecting a ban on any kind of drone / quad copters at any time now, seeing how creative they are used in Ukraine.