FX DRS vs Panthera (Dynamic block)

I am surprised I don’t see more comparisons of the Panthera/DRS… Have any of you tried both and chosen one over the other?

I have been looking around at the DRS since it came out and trying to figure out what exactly is moving some PRS shooters from the Panthera to the DRS. Is it really just the new chassis? (It is one of the nicest, most well respected chassis in the powder burner game.)

I was going through the videos, threads, and specs and trying to compare why they would pick the DRS. I guess moving that bottle from the rear must be the ticket. The Plenum is actually smaller on the DRS when looking at the longer rifles (but about the same on a 600mm). The air supply is smaller on the DRS… while the bottle is technically basically the same size on a 700mm, it can’t be filled to as high a pressure, so less air. Seems like it still has a low shot count, but just high enough. The lack of the FX quick tune system on the DRS probably isn’t a big deal for PRS dedicated gun shooters, but others would probably miss that if they like playing around with different speeds and ammo.

One of the big things when the Panthera came out was the discussion about the super tight spreads they were getting with the new block and it has had tons of success. That DRS came out and some big names moved quickly. (Marketing?) Anyone else moving over? Is the DRS seeing those same consistencies then?

I like the looks of those rifles especially when you make that Panthera a King or put it in that Delta Chassis, but I would want to shoot pellets more, so those Panthera/DRS probably aren’t suited for a guy like me. The King style build is probably suited better for someone like me who likes to shoot a couple different weighted pellets and likes to shoot for longer periods of time (more air).

Anyway, just curious as I don’t feel like I’ve seen as much comparison as I would have expected.