• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Mounts/Rings Eagle Vision 34mm Rings, or . . .

Classified Status
FOUND

Sanctify7

Jul 2, 2022
Kingston, NH 03848
Greetings.

[March 1 Edit: I bought a pair of EagleVision brand new, as I needed them to mount a scope now. Thanks.]

I am looking for a pair of Eagle Vision 34 mm rings at a good price. I have the 30mm, and like them.

I think the designation is: Infinity Elevation Ajustable Scope Mount 34mm Ring Picatinny IPS-34. These are the quick disconnect variety and must be the right height to accommodate the Crown MKII magazine.

The rings must be in at least very good condition, and having the factory box and wrench is preferable.

It will help if the seller is a member in good standing with good feedback.

(I will consider other rings of similar quality, preferably with the disconnect feature. I don't think (?) I want a one-piece setup due to weight.)

Thank you.
S7

[Edit, February 28: The rings I am particularly after are indeed the EagleVision IPS-34mm. These have the Picatinny rail on top so the user can mount a light or whatever.]

Last edited: