• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Magazines EAGLE VISION FX MAG .25 CAL STD (OLDER FX MODELS - Streamline, Royale, etc.)

Classified Status
WTS

TMH

Jul 26, 2020
CA, United States
Brand new Eagle Vision FX SD-25 16-shot/.25 cal magazine for older FX guns - Streamline, Royale, Bobcat, Indy, Monsoon, etc. The guns which have the barrel closer to the floor of the magazine slot, as compared to the later model guns like Crowns and Dreamlines.

I wanted the extra capacity over my 11 shot standard FX mag, but the Eagle Vision is taller than I want. Shown in photos next to standard (11 shot in .25 cal) FX magazine for size/height comparison only - FX standard magazine not included in sale.

Mag comes with case, instructions, hex wrench and a bunch of o-rings - all the stuff which comes with it new from the factory.

$60 shipped CONUS with payment via PP F&F (PayPal is the only form of electronic payment I have).

Thanks,
Tom
IMG_3673.JPG

IMG_3672.JPG

IMG_3671.JPG