• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle ED GUN LELYA 2.0 22 CAL

Classified Status
SOLD

DR PROFET

Nov 2, 2022
Oregon
Up for sale is my ED GUN LELYA 2.0 excellent condition. The accuracy is extremely accurate. Can put 30 shots in one hole at 50 yards. If I can do my part, I’ve done it a couple times with this gun I’ve shot sparrows from 78 yards. Just check out the reviews on this gun they sell new for $2800 with the bat moderator, this gun will come with the bat moderator that makes it extremely backyard friendly and also come with the factory moderator. These guns are bulletproof. You can watch the video where Ed runs one over with his truck. Also, you can rebuild them in the backyard with three tools doesn’t leak gets about 40 shots per fill 15.89 Hades comes with four magazines every part you need to rebuild the gun if needed $1575.00 firm will come shipped in original box and double boxed will be shipped with UPS three day priority signature required. I will split the shipping with you. I use pirate shipping. The only reason I am selling this is I purchased two brand new air rifles this month so one of my prize possession safe queen has to go ..

I will not sell the bat moderator separate so please don’t ask!

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

IMG_0001.png

Last edited: