• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Edgun BAT Moderator for R5M or Leyla 2.0

Classified Status
SOLD

robster01

Dec 14, 2019
Texas, United States
Hello friends,

Just found this BAT moderator in one of the pockets of my duffle bag that I thought I lost it a year ago. 🤷‍♂️

Anyway it really quieted my Edgun R5M when I used it over the standard OEM moderator. It has carbon fiber wrap but can be easily removed if desired.

I have no need for it anymore so it has to go.

The EDgun BAT Silent X Sound Suppressor can be used on the Lelya 2.0 and the Matador R5M Standard and Long.

Total lenght: 16,1 cm (6,3").
This means that the moderator is only 6cm (2.36 ") longer than the standard moderator.
By using the BAT, the weapon retains its aesthetic and is only 6 centimeters longer.

It is very effective and does not change the point of impact. Designed by EDgun.
It is the best alternative to leave your EDgun very quiet.
Compatible with:
.177 (4.5 mm).22 (5.5 mm) .25 (6.35 mm)
Lelya 2.0YesYesYes
Matador R5MYesYesYes

Asking $110 shipped TYD. CONUS only. Paypal FF preferred. Sorry no trades at this time. Will provide tracking number asap.

Thanks for looking!

IMG_1587.jpeg

IMG_1591.jpeg

IMG_1588.jpeg

Reactions: Hhall1