EDgun Edgun Fenix (Phoenix) announced!

It's buzz worthy based upon past models released. Let see how: 1) they will be able to import them to the United States. 2) How the beta testing goes with the first round of buyers. I'm interested in learning more about how the gun functions and how it compares to other semis currently on the market.
This will probably go through Edgun West. Maybe another U.S. Patent and be made in the U.S. I'll sit this one out and watch from the side lines. I was an early adopter of the L2 when it first came out. Now, there's so many revisions that were made that I can't keep up.

So many new airguns have been coming out to suited PRS and bench shooting. I personally am more into pest shooting with light weight and compact. airguns. I like the looks of this rifle with the more rounded features that won't poke you and catch on things. I do want in my pesting rifles to have larger capacity magazines and good shot count per fill, say of 50 or more shots. The Fenix seems to be lacking in the shot count aspect and while the magazines only appear to be 10 shot the rifle the ability to store two magazines onboard is a good offset. While semi-auto is good for quick and high volume pesting I don't like the safety aspect a of round always ready to fire. It would be nice to have manual load/ semi-auto feature built into this rifle. I really like the build quality of the Edguns and look forward to some English reviews of the Fenix.

Reactions: JaceSpace1369