EDgun Edgun Fenix (Phoenix) announced!

Please, oh please Ed - don’t release the Fenix until it’s all ready for prime time. Iron out all the issues in-house. Don’t use us Edgun fanboys as your test platform, even though we are all too willing. (Anyone who has owned a Leshiy or L2 knows what I’m talking about). Please, test test test and test some more, until all the gremlins are found and worked out…
… and then of course I’ll buy one. Cuz I’m a fanboy.

Please, oh please Ed - don’t release the Fenix until it’s all ready for prime time. Iron out all the issues in-house. Don’t use us Edgun fanboys as your test platform, even though we are all too willing. (Anyone who has owned a Leshiy or L2 knows what I’m talking about). Please, test test test and test some more, until all the gremlins are found and worked out…
Exactly - first movers pays for the development which are called upgrades 🙄

Reactions: Kovas
I’m hoping the trigger is as good as the r5m. The biggest issue of the L2 for me is the trigger. I’m fine not having a true competition trigger, but having to pop the trigger instead of squeezing it just bothers me. I’ve had 2 different L2 and if you squeezed the trigger it would bleed off and shoot off.

Reactions: Lincoln+7
I’m hoping the trigger is as good as the r5m. The biggest issue of the L2 for me is the trigger. I’m fine not having a true competition trigger, but having to pop the trigger instead of squeezing it just bothers me. I’ve had 2 different L2 and if you squeezed the trigger it would bleed off and shoot off.
There is a fix to that. I did not have that problem on my L2. But had alot of other problems

I love the look of it and the iteration for the mag holders, but I do not like that the gauge and the regulator adjustment is right in your eyeball.

It is safe. Designed that even if the O-ring is broken, the gauge and regulator cannot fly out, instead they will be pushed down to the gun.

At first i thought it was plastic from outside but i called my friend who is at the show now and he confirmed it is metal.
Also Ed told that he will release short version but not earlier than 1 year

That is right, the design is very robust, I can again drive over this gun on my Toyoty Tundra! :)

I just hope that it will lauch without issues like the L2 had. I hope they fixed the regulator creep, the rapid fire making fps drop, and all the customer paid development updates/upgrades. I hate my L2. Its like a Harley - biggest fun to shoot... When its not being repaired....

We have worked on Fenix over 3 years and have made a lot of tests, samples and other researches. It doesn't guarantee the 100 % absence of problems, but we always are ready to repair our guns.

I actually didnt like the L2 all that much. Is the Fenix supposed to be a semi?

It is semi-auto. 10 shots magazine.

Not in the market for one of these so my opinion doesn't really matter but i am not crazy about the looks of the gun. Their wood stocked models are beautiful though (lelya 2 for example).

I've sold over 1'000 Fenix in Russia for few days and majoriyt have paid before I've showed the image of the gun :) Can you imagine that? They paid for the gun they even haven't seen, just being sure it will be what they want. No one asked his money back after the information about FeniX appeared.
Strange...it looks really cheap. Like a Stoeger XM1...but I know it's not. Very intersting.

Every first coming to the show, having handled the gun said "Wow, that is completely different feeling in comparison that I've expected while seeing the picture in the Internet! Feels quite rich!".

We've tested it for three years, but I cannot guaranty! :)

It is safe. Designed that even if the O-ring is broken, the gauge and regulator cannot fly out, instead they will be pushed down to the gun.

That is right, the design is very robust, I can again drive over this gun on my Toyoty Tundra! :)

We have worked on Fenix over 3 years and have made a lot of tests, samples and other researches. It doesn't guarantee the 100 % absence of problems, but we always are ready to repair our guns.

I've sold over 1'000 Fenix in Russia for few days and majoriyt have paid before I've showed the image of the gun :) Can you imagine that? They paid for the gun they even haven't seen, just being sure it will be what they want. No one asked his money back after the information about FeniX appeared.

Every first coming to the show, having handled the gun said "Wow, that is completely different feeling in comparison that I've expected while seeing the picture in the Internet! Feels quite rich!".

Do you know when it arrives in europe?

Thank you, Ed, for caring and taking the time to write to us about our questions.

I always liked the innovation of EDguns.
But... — just could not get myself to buy a gun that was not a bullpup. Long-guns, even if they can be folded, are just not my thing.

However....—
now, you're bringing out a bullpup — in semi-automatic(!)— in EDgun quality❗

➠ I want one!! 😃

Matthias

Reactions: PumaCarl
Thank you, Ed, for caring and taking the time to write to us about our questions.

I always liked the innovation of EDguns.
But... — just could not get myself to buy a gun that was not a bullpup. Long-guns, even if they can be folded, are just not my thing.

However....—
now, you're bringing out a bullpup — in semi-automatic(!)— in EDgun quality❗

➠ I want one!! 😃

Matthias
I started making bullpus in PCP gun 22 years ago and then the others have followed me and now it's time to close that -- making the best bullpup ever, nothing else can be done in this area. You will see I am right.

I am very much looking forward to it, Ed!! 👍🏼

It was a stroke of genius of you making PCPs into bullpups.

In comparison to firearms PCPs are stealthy when it comes to sound.
But in bullpup form, they become stealthy in size.
Combine the two — awesomeness!

I can see you trying to do pest shooting from your car with a long gun, saying: "This is stupid! Why is the stock so dang long! Let's cut that off!" 👍🏼
➠ Out came the PCP bullpup. 𖦏

THANK YOU! ⭐

Matthias

looks like a water gun. as much i wanted to watch the video, i have no idea what he was saying.

Image 9-30-24 at 13.11.jpeg

Reactions: daddypaddy