EDgun Edgun Fenix (Phoenix) announced!

I started making bullpus in PCP gun 22 years ago and then the others have followed me and now it's time to close that -- making the best bullpup ever, nothing else can be done in this area. You will see I am right.
Ed - thanks for answering questions. Can you tell us if it has the same trigger as the L2 or have you worked some magic with this Fenix?

I started making bullpus in PCP gun 22 years ago and then the others have followed me and now it's time to close that -- making the best bullpup ever, nothing else can be done in this area. You will see I am right.
@EDgun - where are you located and making your products these days? Very interested but having support is paramount

@EDgun - where are you located and making your products these days? Very interested but having support is paramount
Since West promissed tear us apart with the sanctions we have to take care about it. As the result of the sanctions and the pressure we got -- I have now 2.5 thousand square meters building where I assemble the guns and other staff. The government gave me the plot of land 1 hectar and next year I will built there 5 thousand square meters complete new building where I will assemble the own CNC machine (EDgun Machinery company) for own use and the market in Russia. Plus to that the government issued different programs to support the real ecomony (like us) and we use those programs.

From my point of view the "isolation" and sanctions are just great for Russia! That is the best thing the West could do for us! I am really greatfull for it. We have so many perspectives now that we couldn't even dream about it three years ago.

Since West promissed tear us apart with the sanctions we have to take care about it. As the result of the sanctions and the pressure we got -- I have now 2.5 thousand square meters building where I assemble the guns and other staff. The government gave me the plot of land 1 hectar and next year I will built there 5 thousand square meters complete new building where I will assemble the own CNC machine (EDgun Machinery company) for own use and the market in Russia. Plus to that the government issued different programs to support the real ecomony (like us) and we use those programs.

From my point of view the "isolation" and sanctions are just great for Russia! That is the best thing the West could do for us! I am really greatfull for it. We have so many perspectives now that we couldn't even dream about it three years ago.
so as i understand this, your facilities are "still in Russia" ?

So you get more free land and machines so you can produce more airguns.
Exactly. And produce more different guns, including firearms. Yes, I completely sure that we have to train our kids to be profeccional with the guns. What's wrong with that? When everybody frightened the world with Russia, which carry the war while we were completely toothless and peacefull -- OK, we heard you, here we are, ready to do that. You've got what you've asked, the rest is not our problem :) Say hello to the new, wonderful world.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thx for your honest reply. I hope your airguns gets banned in EU.
I don't care about alternative gifted persons in EU authorities. Those, normal people in EU who wants to get my guns -- will get them without any problems. We will find the ways, as well as we find the way not to care about the sanctions. Many of businesses in EU just want to work with us, since they understand exactly who is their enemy and who is their friend. And thus they found the way to keep working with Russia as well as we found the way to work with normal people in the West.

Last edited by a moderator:
Let’s get back to Airguns fellas or you know this is going to get locked. focus and leave BS out of an Airgun forum. Ed makes Airguns and makes damn nice Airguns. let’s leave it at that. There are other forums for Karens And Ken’s. I’d be lost without Ed’s awesome guns. You want to ”revolt” buy something else dont come in here acting like a Ken.

Last edited:
Let’s get back to Airguns fellas or you know this is going to get locked. focus and leave BS out of an Airgun forum. Ed makes Airguns and makes damn nice Airguns. let’s leave it at that. There are other forums for Karens And Ken’s. I’d be lost without Ed’s awesome guns. You want to ”revolt” buy something else dont come in here acting like a Ken.
And I compeltey agree with you! I don't care abot the policty, I've just answered questions! I love all people in the world, if they are normal ones :) I am open to answer any questions about FeniX.

And I compeltey agree with you! I don't care abot the policty, I've just answered questions! I love all people in the world, if they are normal ones :) I am open to answer any questions about FeniX.
You just keep doing what you’re doing it’s amazing. I have 6 Edguns because I take Sundays off;) maybe Fenix will be the Sunday gun.

Reactions: Basher
You just keep doing what you’re doing it’s amazing. I have 6 Edguns because I take Sundays off;) maybe Fenix will be the Sunday gun.
I am sure as with all my guns there will be many people hating it and many loving it. That is my general trait -- to make the guns they doesn't leave people untouched.

And nobody notices that we presented two new guns! The second one is BARBARIAN the gun for biathlone.

VARVARa_2.jpg