EDgun Edgun Fenix (Phoenix) announced!

Glad we got past the political stuff. The workd would be a better place if *ALL* of us could, but for now let’s focus on what unites us here on AGN: airguns!

Personally, I won’t be buying the Fenix for a while as I’ve been busy tracking down some of Ed’s older items to enjoy and my funds will be exhausted once I close on the ones I have lined up.

However, I really like the looks of the Fenix so it’s on the list and I’ll be saving up for one eventually!

Reactions: rootdude
And nobody notices that we presented two new guns! The second one is BARBARIAN the gun for biathlone.

View attachment 500875
I noticed! Very nice! Not for me, as I don't participate in sports shooting, I just exterminate pest in the backyard. 😁

But, here are the videos for those that are interested.

Reactions: sticman77
I will say my r5m is still one of my favorites that I’ve had. Stupid reliable, accurate and it just works. My leahiy2s were the same way except the trigger, I never tried to adjust it….. guess I should have looking into it more.

Ed
Will the Fenix in 30cal be coming eventually? Or maybe something bigger? I need a dead reliable coyote gun. The Leshy2 did pretty good on them, I’ve considered the 9mm.

Reactions: rootdude