• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Edgun Lelya 2.0 0.25 Walnut w/ Soft Case & Accessories - Needs O-ring Replacement

Classified Status
NLA

yenniedn

Aug 9, 2015
Northern CA, United States
Hello AGN,

I'm looking to sell a very nice 0.25 caliber Edgun Lelya 2.0 w/ a nicely figured walnut stock, cheek piece, 2 magazines, fill probe, bipod rail, soft case, full o-ring kit and other extra accessories. I bought this rifle from a local seller and it is a great shooter. I had it scoped with a SWFA 3-15x42 scope and it was such an awesome, compact, lightweight and accurate package that was a joy to shoot.

Earlier this year, one of the o-rings gave out and caused a leak. I took the rifle apart to do a full reseal - which I've done before and is typically very easy to do on an Edgun. Everything went smoothly with the exception of one o-ring - which is the large 25x3mm o-ring where the two sections of the plenum connect. The two sections of the plenum are screwed together very tightly and I cannot get them apart to properly insert a new o-ring there. I tried a few times but don't have the strength, skill or tools to disassemble this part (it's the silver part shown in the photos below) so I've just had this rifle sitting unused in my safe for most of this year. Since I haven't shot more than 50 pellets this entire year on any of my rifles, I figure it's probably time to move this rifle on to someone who will use and appreciate it.

This should be an easy fix for someone with the know-how and/or proper tools to get this stuck part unscrewed; putting everything back together is a piece of cake. I will include a full replacement Lelya 2.0 o-ring kit to completely reseal the rifle again as needed. The rifle is in otherwise great condition and will be an excellent shooter for you once put back into action. But please do not buy this if you don't have the ability/tools to replace the plenum o-ring because I won't be able to help you...

Rifle is priced accordingly @ $1,200 + actual shipping to your location.

Local pickup is available in the SF Bay Area - otherwise, payment by Paypal Friends & Family is preferred (or add 3.5% if using PP Goods & Services). I haven't been very active lately but have been on this forum for a long time and have abundant feedback as both a seller & buyer so know that you're dealing with a reputable trader.

leyla1.jpg

leyla2.jpg

leyla3.jpg

leyla4.jpg

leyla6.jpg

leyla7.jpg

Last edited: