• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle EDgun Lelya 2.0 .22 ($1000 shipped)

Classified Status
SOLD

OatmealMu

Nov 27, 2022
USA
Looking to sell my EDgun Lelya 2.0 in .22 that I purchased earlier this year. Have put around 1500 pellets through it. Found scratches on the air tube, so I sent it back to EDgun West for repair. Check out this thread to read about the whole affair. Outside of the air tube, there were some dings on the bottom of the grip that I fixed with the steam method. The dings are gone, but some of the finish was taken off, which you can feel when touching it. In addition, I touched up some small spots on the receiver and BAT suppressor with Birchwood Casey Aluminum Black. I'll also be including a Wika gauge due to a leak I thought the original one had. However, I pulled it out tonight after months in storage, and there's clearly no leak. But just to be safe, I'll include the Wika anyway.

As for why I'm selling, both the trigger and cocking action are too heavy. Also, due to the bullpup design, the sound of the action hurts my right ear whenever I fire the gun. If your hearing is poor, the noise might not bother you, but I can't say for sure.

Here's what the package includes:

-EDgun Lelya 2.0
-BAT suppressor
-Fill probe
-7 magazines
-Wika gauge
-Extra butt pad
-Various o-rings
-Stickers

$1000 shipped to the CONUS. PayPal only. No trades.

resized_edgun_lelya_2.0_profile_left.jpg
resized_edgun_lelya_2.0_profile_right.jpg

resized_edgun_lelya_2.0_closeup_09.jpgresized_edgun_lelya_2.0_closeup_10.jpgresized_edgun_lelya_2.0_closeup_06.jpgresized_edgun_lelya_2.0_closeup_07.jpgresized_edgun_lelya_2.0_closeup_08.jpgresized_edgun_lelya_2.0_closeup_04.jpgresized_edgun_lelya_2.0_closeup_05.jpgresized_edgun_lelya_2.0_closeup_02.jpgresized_edgun_lelya_2.0_closeup_03.jpgresized_edgun_lelya_2.0_accessories_06.jpgresized_edgun_lelya_2.0_closeup_01.jpgresized_edgun_lelya_2.0_accessories_03.jpgresized_edgun_lelya_2.0_accessories_04.jpgresized_edgun_lelya_2.0_accessories_05.jpgresized_edgun_lelya_2.0_accessories_01.jpgresized_edgun_lelya_2.0_accessories_02.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: ChickenDumpling