Edgun Lelya 2.0/ .22 or .25?

You'll be fine with .22cal for close range backyard pesting shooting birds and squirrels. If the majority of pest you'll be shooting are larger, then go with .25cal. If you're worried about decibel levels with either caliber, pick up a BAT moderator from EDgun West. To answer your question about .25 being louder, it is if you're shooting it at the same speed/fps as you would in .22cal.

I’d get the .22 as well, I really wanted a .177 but ended up with the .22 and what an amazing little power house, very accurate too. And the .25 pellet tins are 350 while the .22 is 500 count. And you can use the heaviest .22 pellet which is the beast and is nearly 34 grains, so you will still be hitting really hard. Have fun, you are going to be amazed with the gun!

Dan, that would definitely be fun. A Montana rendezvous like in the mountain man days lol! I’m betting that you like the .177, it’s what I’d rather have had. What awesome little powerhouses, and very accurate too.

bjordan, did you choose a caliber yet? I’m certain you will be amazed by this little beast! And I’m really wondering about the huge rainbow trout in your profile picture, or is it a steelhead? Nice fish anyway!

Dan, that would definitely be fun. A Montana rendezvous like in the mountain man days lol! I’m betting that you like the .177, it’s what I’d rather have had. What awesome little powerhouses, and very accurate too.

bjordan, did you choose a caliber yet? I’m certain you will be amazed by this little beast! And I’m really wondering about the huge rainbow trout in your profile picture, or is it a steelhead? Nice fish anyway!

Thanks Dan, That is one of my better rainbow trout.