• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Edgun Lelya .22 (with accessories)

Classified Status
SOLD

Yandeltx

Dec 5, 2016
OK, United States
MINT CONDITION Edgun Lelya .22 I purchased this gun new and I have shot approximately 200 pellets through it. It loves JSB 18.13 and is crazy accurate. My backyard is only 30 yards but it will easily shoot 3/8 groups and I don't claim to be that great of a shot. The gun will come to you just like I received it. It will come in the original box with all of the documentation that was sent with it. This gun doesn't have a mark on it. As you can see i have added some carbon fiber tape that is for looks only. The tape isn't hiding anything.

Here's what's included. Gun 1,680.00 value, Two cheek pieces (the one in the pics i purchased with the carbon fiber look, it will also include the factory cheek piece that is in new condition, 2 bidpod mounting accessories (these were 40.00 each), atlas CLONE bipod that i paid 30.00 for, extra magazine 30.00 value, and UTG Accushot 4-16X44 SWAT IE scope 200.00 value. All in I have $2,050 invested in the gun and accessories.

Asking price is $1,450 with all mentioned above.

I'm only selling this to help fund a new LH AAA Evol Paradigm.

You won't be able to tell this gun from a new one! Feel free to PM me or call or text me at 405-664-4695.

IMG_0712.jpg
IMG_0710.jpg
IMG_0714.jpg
IMG_0713.jpg
IMG_0711.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: ChickenDumpling