• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle EdGun Leshiy 2 .30

Classified Status
SOLD
I recently sold a Leshiy package intending to find two less expensive guns for hopefully the same money. Long story short I ended up with three Leshiys, a .22, 9mm, and this 30. I think I will keep the 22 and 9 and let this one go.

This setup will easily hit 100fpe with 50gr pellets with 160bar on the reg. This setup is indoor friendly even at 100fpe with the Behemoth moderator on the 600mm barrel.
  • Leshiy 2 REPR
  • Lothar Walther .30/600mm barrel
  • Behemoth .30 + 1 Baffle Silencer w/ 600mm Shroud
  • EdGun REPR Reg Tool
  • .22L CF Air Tank
  • 2 x .30 Black Magazine
  • 1 Mag Holder
  • 2 tins of JSB .30 Diabolo (1 unopened and 1 maybe 10 missing)
  • FX Wildcat hard case

Scope and mount not included. $1875 Shipped to lower 48.

EDIT: I purchased it on the forum (like 99% of the guns I buy) and the gentleman said it was one of the first 100 L2s in the USA. It has been upgraded to REPR. The airgun is in excellent condition with minimal wear to be found. He had the original valve rotation mechanism rebuilt earlier this year by Brian at EGW and works 100%. The Behemoth is a QD and mfg date on the tank is 08/2021

image0.jpeg

Last edited: