• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!

Resources Edgun Leshiy 2 For HFT

I was shooting my .22x500 L2 at my gun range 50M bench rings a lot, I can say I built a nice target gun from it.
The L2 can be very accurate, I mean consistent sub MOA, if you know how to tune it.
The best learning curve is in a trigger control, again a consistency is a key.

Unfortunately or fortunately my PB gun club is 15 minutes from my door where I am shooting my airguns only, for FT club shooting I would need to drive over two hours diagonally across Toronto. But I like FT, I was competing archery FT over fifteen years.

Reactions: coastal drifter
I was shooting my .22x500 L2 at my gun range 50M bench rings a lot, I can say I built a nice target gun from it.
The L2 can be very accurate, I mean consistent sub MOA, if you know how to tune it.
The best learning curve is in a trigger control, again a consistency is a key.

Unfortunately or fortunately my PB gun club is 15 minutes from my door where I am shooting my airguns only, for FT club shooting I would need to drive over two hours diagonally across Toronto. But I like FT, I was competing archery FT over fifteen years.
I had no idea there weren’t too many ft ranges around. I guess I’m lucky to have one 30 minutes away. Can’t make it tomorrow kids are sick but there’s always 2 weeks later

I was thinking the same thing! :unsure: Just converted my .22 to a .177 and got the wheel all set up. Plan on bringing it to next Tuesday's match. Tried a bunch of pellets, ended up liking the H&N 10.65 the best. If I can hit 38 out of 48 I'll be happy. But it will be fun :)

IMG_5844.jpeg

Reactions: bigHUN
I was thinking the same thing! :unsure: Just converted my .22 to a .177 and got the wheel all set up. Plan on bringing it to next Tuesday's match. Tried a bunch of pellets, ended up liking the H&N 10.65 the best. If I can hit 38 out of 48 I'll be happy. But it will be fun :)

View attachment 479616
Yess!!! I’m not the only one let us know how it works out

You better shorten the DL to a proper LOP. For bench may be OK but for FT every detail counts.
I cut off 42mm from the rear air tube and that helped with the scope eye box as well.

I toke mine parts to a cnc lathe shop. Cut off the length and duplicate the thread...
Originally the L2 LOP was OK, but once I installed the REPR that extended the length...so I shorten it back
Oooh ok. It actually is kinda long especially with a compact scope but that’s ok I’ll work around it.

Reactions: coastal drifter
So just finished with our Tuesday TRAC match. Thought I would shoot 38/48 and nailed it, hit 38😊 shooting conditions were ideal with winds 2-5 mph we shoot 6 lanes 2 targets per lane, 24 shots then shoot it again for a total of 48 shots. I found out holding for wind on the long shots was not good do to the lack of accuracy at that distance. When I decided to hold in the middle of the kill zone I was able to nail the 50-55 yard ones. what I thought the most difficult targets were the moderate range ones in my zero. 22-35 yards. With 1/2 to 3/4 inch kill zones it was hard to stay on the kill zone with an almost 2lb trigger. Compare that to my 3 oz triggered on my Steyr. All in all, it was fun shooting the Leshiy 2 . I think i am gong to leave the 177 barrel on, as it will be good for rats and birds.

IMG_6020.jpeg

IMG_6021.jpeg

Reactions: Aimright