• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

EDGUN LESHIY 2 LONG (350) .22 + Aluminum Hand guard + MOD40 sell or trade for Thermal Optics

Classified Status
SOLD
Up for sale is my L2 with hand guard and MOD40 with 2 magazines. Scope is not included (if you want it with the mount please let me know). Original moderator and parts are included.

Asking $2150 plus shipping and insurance. I am listing it as WTS, but if you have a used Thermal Optic close to this price range, I will take a look and might trade.

Current prices are listed as:
EDGUN Leshiy 2 Long REPR 350mm 0.22 Caliber - $2470
Aluminum Hand Guard 150 Size - $180
MOD 40 Modular Silencer System (40mm) - $195
Total if New: $2875 + tax

- The gun is defect free. Shoots the same hole with 18.1 grain JBs at 25-50 yards.
- The gun has some very small signs of use due to the folding nature of the barrel. See pictures.
- I had the gun for about a year. Ordered it in 08/26/21. I can show confirmation e-mail, etc.
- I have never touched the pressure adjustment and have not tweaked the gun otherwise, except the hand guard and the MOD40. Original moderator is included.
- The gun was on a range once, and was used in the backyard probably 5-10 times. Otherwise it lived in a safe.

I am selling it, because I just ordered an FX Impact M3, and I really do not like the magazine replacement on the L2. Also, I live in a typical FL community where the houses are very close. The L2 is still a tiny bit loud for my backyard, even with the MOD40. Otherwise it is a great gun.

I have never sold anything here, so I have no idea how this works. If you live SE Florida, you can come and see the gun in person. Otherwise, I will ship only continental USA with insurance. I will take PayPal or Zelle.

IMG_0910.png

Please PM for details.
IMG_0914.png
IMG_0912.png
IMG_0913.png

Last edited:
Reactions: golfer70