• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Edgun Leshiy 2 - REPR - .25 Short - Bottle - $1800

Classified Status
SOLD

Jim81

Nov 2, 2017
Wa, United States
Reducing the number of PCPs - Got this gun for myself Christmas. Covid and passes closed so not being with family. It was a feel better purchase...plus some curiousity. Added the carbon fibre bottle from EdgunWest. None, zero, notta, any other changes to the gun. It is as was from distributor. Love the short barrell. Accurate to 50 and didn't get it for anything farther. Shot nothing but JSB Hades through it. Probably has no more than 1 tin of pellets through it. With the standard baffle system it was a little too loud for working around the dairy. I did not want to incurr the expense of more moderation as I had other PCPs that covered the up to 50 yard range. Made one boo boo that exploded a puck. Read that you can dry fire it. Didn't catch the fine print that said you had to have the magazine in it with the pollet cover on the magazine. Put one of the two remaining pucks in it and after learning the hard way, no other issues with the gun.
Bipod and scope not included. No trades please. I will pay shipping and it will come as shown in the pictures less the bipod and scope. A little paranoid about Paypal even though I have had not problems with it. We will come to some agreement on payment method. I have previously shipped all previous PCPs within 24 hours. I live rural so it's a drive to a drop of place for typical shipment or extra charge to pick up at my home. Nothing else to explain here. Please get all details of shot count etc. etc. from one of the forum sponsors. Thanks for looking at the ad.

IMG_1144.JPG

IMG_1143.JPG