• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

EDgun Edgun Leshiy 2

So I pulled these out of 4 bits of chipboard layed on top of each other at 25 yards, I dug them out of the back of the third board, 2x hades 30 on the left and 3x zan 303 41gn on the right, I'm not that impressed with the expansion, I realise if shot into something with some moisture, an animal, clay, etc I'm sure it would look quite different - these were traveling at about 825 for hades and about 770 for the zan - I will try shooting some fruits later, I wanna see big expansion/ damage, I'll give fx hybrids ago too

17188866133137568166242906685727.jpg

So I pulled these out of 4 bits of chipboard layed on top of each other at 25 yards, I dug them out of the back of the third board, 2x hades 30 on the left and 3x zan 303 41gn on the right, I'm not that impressed with the expansion, I realise if shot into something with some moisture, an animal, clay, etc I'm sure it would look quite different - these were traveling at about 825 for hades and about 770 for the zan - I will try shooting some fruits later, I wanna see big expansion/ damage, I'll give fx hybrids ago too

View attachment 473574
FX hybrids have by far the best expansion. I've retrieved several from actual targets and they mushroom out perfectly dumping all their energy.

FX hybrids have by far the best expansion. I've retrieved several from actual targets and they mushroom out perfectly dumping all their energy.
This is what I want to hear, and that they work in standard L2 mags ! Hopefully they suit my barrel, I have the new premium poly LW barrel unchoked - from edgun Spain, seems pretty good so far

How much play must the hinges that connects the butt to the front?
My .25 has a barely noticeable play while my .22 doesn’t. I asked Edgun west about it and was told basically as long as it cycles that’s what we care about and I agree. The .25 cycles and is consistent so I just left it alone. Yes it’s annoying lol but there’s nothing that I want to do about it because it works. If I mess with it not only will the warranty void but I’m risking cycling issues

Last edited: