EDgun Edgun Leshiy 2

Interesting that the hades fly slightly faster than the hybrids, i would of expected the opposite! So are you shooting the hades from the slug mags also? Perhaps that's very slightly slowing the speed from the tighter grip of the mag, my hades are very loose in my standard mags but not enough to fall through ..... What jets are you running in your set up?
From what I understand, the slugs have more contact area (friction )in the barrel and mag vs. the skirt and head of a pellet. I wish I had a standard non-slug mag to compare. I haven't had the plug apart to see what jets are installed. It was in the classifieds advertised as a .30 and has the 9mm buttstock so......
It's capable of 105FPE. I know this because the Raptor reg was stuck open when I bought it. Was hitting 1050 with 300b in the bottle. The nozzle O-ring was shredded.

Reactions: coastal drifter
From what I understand, the slugs have more contact area (friction )in the barrel and mag vs. the skirt and head of a pellet. I wish I had a standard non-slug mag to compare. I haven't had the plug apart to see what jets are installed. It was in the classifieds advertised as a .30 and has the 9mm buttstock so......
It's capable of 105FPE. I know this because the Raptor reg was stuck open when I bought it. Was hitting 1050 with 300b in the bottle. The nozzle O-ring was shredded.
Woah I was literally talking about this a few posts back, that I want a 9mm plenum or butt to go on mine, should be able to throw these hybrid slugs (or hades) at 950s fps with ease! I am a bit jealous, you have what I want! I have standard 30 mags though! 🤫

Best grouping so far for 100yards (5-10mph wind) and I still need to play around with fps some more to see if I can find a more consistent setup. Slugs and pellets are easy half inch at 50 yards. Debating a different barrel, slug mag, and some other goodies to see if it can get this more reliably.

H&N slug hp II .218 30gr

450mm Alpha 850 fps
1000057998.jpg

Last edited:
Update on the slug mags. So far they dont seem to add any consistency/ accuracy outside of maybe fps spread which I think has been discussed by others? Something I noticed but not sure I've seen others discuss, although its probably known by now...

.218 27 grain factory plastic mag was always 10-12 fps slower than slug mag around 130 bar while at 160 bar was 20fps slower than slug mag.
.217 27 grain same brand, slug mag, etc. was 10 fps higher at any given pressure vs .218 mostly due to slug bore but pretty sure mag helped a bit too. .218 slugs in slug mag had more recoil vs factory mag lol

Efficiency jumped due to this by a lil bit so if anything consider the mag a shot increase for slugs at the least. Heres my current tune as of now.

450mm .22 AP barrel 130 bar .217 27grain 880 fps 2x .4 jets 350cc bottle 43~ shots per fill
.218 27 grain 145 bar 880 fps 39~ shots per fill.

Next week sometime I'll share something interesting I found about STO silencer thats leshiy 2 / AP barrel specific?

About 15k shots through my l2 since I got it earlier this year and surprisingly the plastic parts have held up it seems, the r2d2 spring broke instead. Wasn't using plastic ball for all that, I swapped it in since metal ball was dented a bit somehow but the plastic ball already cracked after less than 2k shots. New parts are below the originals and hardly any difference so (y)for wear n tear
1000058144.jpg

I’d say that’s a lot of shooting so that’s ok if couple tiny things broke they’re easy to replace.
I actually found out I broke spring #1 also where it goes into the guide for the valve pin that the trigger actuates. Called Edgun West and they wanted me to send the whole gun in cause they've never heard of the spring breaking before and cant just send a spring by itself apparently... I had a spare rebuild kit on hand but it doesnt include these springs.

20240816_102138.jpg

I actually found out I broke spring #1 also where it goes into the guide for the valve pin that the trigger actuates. Called Edgun West and they wanted me to send the whole gun in cause they've never heard of the spring breaking before and cant just send a spring by itself apparently... I had a spare rebuild kit on hand but it doesnt include these springs.

View attachment 488792
This is the Wolfiek group’s Leshiy shop.

I’ve never had issues ordering parts or guns from them and shipping is fast. Just throwing it out as an option.

Dave

Reactions: coastal drifter