EDgun Edgun Leshiy 2

Yeah I ordered from them after I got off the phone with edgunwest cause the parts and shipping would cost the same as sending it down the block basically for warranty repair.
This is the Wolfiek group’s Leshiy shop.

I’ve never had issues ordering parts or guns from them and shipping is fast. Just throwing it out as an option.

Dave

Reactions: coastal drifter
Tried out the new buckrail modular supressor and with some customization and extra baffles this thing is very quiet at 45ftlbs. Using 2 7mm, 3 7.5mm, and 3 8mm baffles in .22. Easily beating my sto falx with a shroud by a long shot (not as good if you use only 5 baffles which is standard) db meter in garage says 69dbs which doesnt mean much... its appx 8.5" long with 8 baffles.

20240822_213125.jpg

Reactions: PasadenaMike
Would love to try one out but that’s a big dice roll to see if I like it. Wish someone would make a similar model that’s cheap to try the form factor before going all in. Like an Umarex version that you graduate from when you’re sure it’s what you want.
Yes, it adds up. Now I would have saved a bundle if I had just bought what I wanted from the get go. If I had oodles of cash, I'd would definitely have a collection of PCPs that even militia's would be envious of. Biggest thing about PCP's is its opened up tons more opportunities to enjoy shooting projectiles compared to my dragon breathers.

Yes, it adds up. Now I would have saved a bundle if I had just bought what I wanted from the get go. If I had oodles of cash, I'd would definitely have a collection of PCPs that even militia's would be envious of. Biggest thing about PCP's is its opened up tons more opportunities to enjoy shooting projectiles compared to my dragon breathers.
Isn’t that the truth! Neighbors like that better. Being able to use moderators and sbr/full auto without restrictions is a neat advantage as well

Reactions: ChickenDumpling
I thought the negative Nancy only applied to FX lol Ive owned a few of those too without issues:)
Apologies, I didn't mean to come across in a negative manner. I have had a couple of minor (indexing and regulator) issues but they were easy to fix once I did the research here and followed the basic troubleshooting tips Edgun and Brian have provided.

Apologies, I didn't mean to come across in a negative manner. I have had a couple of minor (indexing and regulator) issues but they were easy to fix once I did the research here and followed the basic troubleshooting tips Edgun and Brian have provided.
my mistake, no worries. glad you got it sorted out.(y)

Would love to try one out but that’s a big dice roll to see if I like it. Wish someone would make a similar model that’s cheap to try the form factor before going all in. Like an Umarex version that you graduate from when you’re sure it’s what you want.
I am sure someone near you owns one that would meet up and let your shoot.
I was in Florida a couple of years ago and booked a hunt with the Python Cowboy because he uses Leshiy 2's. So I got to hunt with one and see the abuse that they take on a daily basis. I now own one.
If you happen to be in Wisconsin, I'd be more than happy to let you shoot it.

I'm looking at getting one in 22 in 250 or 350 can't decide. My question is what balances better the bottle or the tubes? I know the upgrade to bottle gives better shot count but does it make it unbalanced?
Hard to answer without knowing your use. One of the things I like about the L2 is its adaptability for different uses. You cannot beat the handling of the small tank and the 250 barrel out to 35-40 yards.

Reactions: PasadenaMike