EDgun Edgun Leshiy 2

Hard to answer without knowing your use. One of the things I like about the L2 is its adaptability for different uses. You cannot beat the handling of the small tank and the 250 barrel out to 35-40 yards.
Gonna be used for hunting squirrels and and just plinkng. But you know I can get a gun for half the price it probably will out shoot it like a raw or another taipan but I want semi auto and a small one not over 30 inches long max

Gonna be used for hunting squirrels and and just plinkng. But you know I can get a gun for half the price it probably will out shoot it like a raw or another taipan but I want semi auto and a small one not over 30 inches long max
You won’t find another gun that fits in your backpack and performs like a full size rifle. Just don’t crank up the 250mm it’ll get squirrelly. Shoot at 850 860 you’ll be fine even slightly lower will give you a nice shot cycle. The instant follow up is priceless

Reactions: drsquall
You won’t find another gun that fits in your backpack and performs like a full size rifle. Just don’t crank up the 250mm it’ll get squirrelly. Shoot at 850 860 you’ll be fine even slightly lower will give you a nice shot cycle.
Well don't use backpack for hunting to carry gun but do use one to carry cleaning kit and bags for squirrels. Hhopefully you can put a sling on it.

I’d say yeah probably 30. On my 350mm .22 with a 300 bar fill I probably get 4 magazines. I’ve never actually sat and tried to figure it out but roughly. It’s all dependent on your velocity setting. I’ve never felt like “oh I need more”
Ok, thanks the 350 is tempting just because a little more fps. I like my hades around 920

Cool, thanks again
Of course. Sorry I sound like I’m a dealer or something, I’m just a regular dude with too many L2s and a Classic. I’m just really passionate about the system. Here’s another thing I recommend. I hate removing and installing magazines.

image.jpg

Of course. Sorry I sound like I’m a dealer or something, I’m just a regular dude with too many L2s and a Classic. I’m just really passionate about the system. Here’s another thing I recommend. I hate removing and installing magazines.

View attachment 495155
No problem at all. I think I will go to Edgun west and order the 350mm 22 and that loader. I have been wanting one for a long time.

Reactions: tnbndr
Oh I will order online. Sorry in OK. Pellet shop has them in stock as well
DrSquall,

You may find this interesting or not.

I have the L2 250mm in .177. It is tuned with the reg at 162bar with 0.9 and 1.0mm jets. It shoots Zan 10 grain slugs at 905fps and gets 4 mags/fill. Very quiet with an STO shroud insert. Otherwise stock. I thought it would not perform well shooting so hard with those tiny slugs but it is extremely accurate and I’m confident using it out to 80yards. A devastating little rig!

IMG_0865.jpeg

The trigger takes some getting used to but on the plus side, it is about as rugged as you can get.

Reactions: tnbndr
I initially ran it with stock 1.2mm jets with the reg at 150bar, shooting 10.34 grain JSB pellets at 890fps and it was also very accurate. The slugs take a bit more Oomph to fly at an equivalent speed but it’s worth it to me for the extra range and expansion. I tried Hades too and they were no good. I’ve never had any luck with them in .177.

Same here as I've used a semi-auto rimfire for pest hunting since childhood (10/22). Eyes are not what they used to be so for close quarter shooting I use a red dot reflex. If noise is an issue, the 250 barks a bit even in .22. If you add a moderator it certainly is not as compact in the field. I find a great compromise is to use the STO insert inside the 250 factory shroud.

If you need more ballistics at over 35 yards you have to go to the 350 barrel. My eyes require a scope at anything over 35 yards anyway so compactness is less than ideal. Again, if noise is an issue the STO insert in the factory 350 shroud will keep noise down and length to a minimum.

The STO inserts are better than stock but not as effective as aftermarket options. Noise is an issue for me and I've found the best setup for close quarters is to use the 250 barrel with the stock 350 shroud combined with the long STO insert.

Again, one of the things I like about the L2 is the ease to use it for many hunting applications. I have up to 600mm barrel with .30 and it has decent knock down at 100+ yards. I don't own the 9mm but I'm sure it would be a step up if needed.

I always use a 350 tank with my .30 setups. It is usually on the gun because it is a hassle to change. One thing to note is if you have an aftermarket hand guard you cannot fold the stock with the big tanks and lock it in place without an extended lock pin. They lock fine with the factory shrouds.

image0.jpg
IMG_2336 (net).jpg

DrSquall,

You may find this interesting or not.

I have the L2 250mm in .177. It is tuned with the reg at 162bar with 0.9 and 1.0mm jets. It shoots Zan 10 grain slugs at 905fps and gets 4 mags/fill. Very quiet with an STO shroud insert. Otherwise stock. I thought it would not perform well shooting so hard with those tiny slugs but it is extremely accurate and I’m confident using it out to 80yards. A devastating little rig!

View attachment 495164

The trigger takes some getting used to but on the plus side, it is about as rugged as you can get.
To be honest I would love a little 177 slug squirrel Buster and I think maybe with the 350 barrel wouldn't have to push the red so much but I think you said I would have to get different jets

Same here as I've used a semi-auto rimfire for pest hunting since childhood (10/22). Eyes are not what they used to be so for close quarter shooting I use a red dot reflex. If noise is an issue, the 250 barks a bit even in .22. If you add a moderator it certainly is not as compact in the field. I find a great compromise is to use the STO insert inside the 250 factory shroud.

If you need more ballistics at over 35 yards you have to go to the 350 barrel. My eyes require a scope at anything over 35 yards anyway so compactness is less than ideal. Again, if noise is an issue the STO insert in the factory 350 shroud will keep noise down and length to a minimum.

The STO inserts are better than stock but not as effective as aftermarket options. Noise is an issue for me and I've found the best setup for close quarters is to use the 250 barrel with the stock 350 shroud combined with the long STO insert.

Again, one of the things I like about the L2 is the ease to use it for many hunting applications. I have up to 600mm barrel with .30 and it has decent knock down at 100+ yards. I don't own the 9mm but I'm sure it would be a step up if needed.

I always use a 350 tank with my .30 setups. It is usually on the gun because it is a hassle to change. One thing to note is if you have an aftermarket hand guard you cannot fold the stock with the big tanks and lock it in place without an extended lock pin. They lock fine with the factory shrouds.

View attachment 495166View attachment 495165
Yeah I will be hunting so I'm not too worried about the noise with a 350 mm barrel. I live out in the country now only neighbors I have to worry about are my cattle and they never complain about noise level lol.