EDgun Edgun Leshiy 2

I find that my little hotrod 250 is as quiet as anything shooting at the same power, with that magical STO insert! My neighbor commented that it sounds nothing like a gun and more like opening a can of soda or beer.
Do you have issues with slugs falling out of the mag? Did you try any other slugs as well

Reactions: Bandito
The slugs will drop out with the stock mag but I never remove it and reload using the single speedloaders that you see in my pic.

I printed the butt tube holder which has neo magnets that are also on the base of the loaders. I can remove the magazine plate with the magnetism from the base of the loader, turn it around and load and then replace the plate. I don’t ever remove the mag because it’s a pain with the roller guide.

I haven’t tried any other slugs because I can’t imagine that anything would be better. They group in 1/2-3/4in at 50y and never a flyer.

FWIW, mine has the Alfa polygon barrel, which seems to be stock, but worth checking if you go this route. Pretty obvious for any dealer that unfolds and looks down the barrel.

You might want to get a slug magazine. Not sure about .177, but some have said that the .22 mags are loose for them. I have the same issue with my .20. The diameter is not there to hold them snugly. They fall on into the breech.
My AP16 does the same thing with the .22 slugs.
The first one falls in but it doesn’t seem to affect anything in terms of operation or accuracy for me. I’ve been tempted to try the slug mag but since I never remove the mag, it is pointless.

Reactions: Bandito and dv8eod
Also DrS, regarding the reg, I set mine at 150bar right after purchase. It took a couple weeks to settle in but after that I have no creep or variation due to changing tube pressure. It’s the one gun that I have that I’m confident using from 300bar fill. Maybe I got luck with my REPR reg, but it seems very solid at high pressure. I was worried about bumping it up as I did recently but it’s been just as solid at 162bar.

My issue was drag. They didn't fall completely out, but started to draw circles. They rattle around, also. I don't remove my mag either anymore. I did when I first got it to make sure everything was operating correctly, but after that there was no need to.
I've wanted to get a speed loader like yours. Just never got around to it. I haven't seen one listed for .20 in awhile either.

Reactions: Bandito
My issue was drag. They didn't fall completely out, but started to draw circles. They rattle around, also. I don't remove my mag either anymore. I did when I first got it to make sure everything was operating correctly, but after that there was no need to.
I've wanted to get a speed loader like yours. Just never got around to it. I haven't seen one listed for .20 in awhile either.
I would get a .177 loader and drill it out. My .177 needed to be opened up a little by sanding for smooth entry and exit.

One of mine is a .22/250mm with the STO insert. Has the dog bone installed; I've never had a gauge on the plenum to see what the reg is set at but it is quiet and efficient. 350cc tank gives a LOT of shots per 300b fill with JSB 18g Heavies, Hades and even CPHPs. Great for close in squirrel work!

1000007053.jpg

One of mine is a .22/250mm with the STO insert. Has the dog bone installed; I've never had a gauge on the plenum to see what the reg is set at but it is quiet and efficient. 350cc tank gives a LOT of shots per 300b fill with JSB 18g Heavies, Hades and even CPHPs. Great for close in squirrel work!

View attachment 495224
What scope is that?