EDgun Edgun Leshiy 2

I was unimpressed with the accuracy of my .22 350mm LW barrel until I put this air stripper on the barrel. Now it's a laser. .22 hole groups at the 17 yds I can currently shoot at in my basement. Really strange.

Sure would like to try that, would you share the .stl pretty please with a cherry on top?

Ok...two cherry's on the top and wait there more! ..... a special edition .stl for a Leshiy Classic lower picatinny rail cover!

leshiy lower picatinny rail cover print.1613429167.JPG
leshiy lower picatinny rail cover.1613429167.JPG

This is wayyy off topic on the current thread direction, but I was wondering if anyone had thought of how to do this as I have not seen anything and google searches come up with nothing.

Is there a way to put an arrow barrel on the L2? I think with the amount of air this thing is pushing, it might be a great candidate for arrow launcher. If we can swap barrels very easily we should be able to get a longer barrel made that accepts arrows. Would be kind of cool for hunting if it could be anywhere near as accurate as the FX stuff.

Just a thought... flame away... lol.

James

I have been thinking of buying the FX Crown arrow barrel kit and see if it could be made to work in the Leshiy 2. I have a mini lathe so I could make a short barrel the size of the Leshiy’s and drilled to except the FX arrow barrel. Perhaps the existing FX brass barrel base is big enough to size to fit the Leshiy’s action. Anyway it is with a try and would make a great compact arrow gun with one of the longer arm guards to protect the arrow. 

Reactions: TitanFlyer
My gun arrived yesterday. .25 350mm. Cleaned and installed the bottle, CF handguard, Donny Shogun, Valkyrie long lock pin, Dedal Stalker, Magpul rail and AccuTac. Reg is as set from OE/Distributor (assumed 130) nozzles are marked .4/.5. Gun is shooting the 34s at 805 over the chronograph. Sighted in easily at 40. Dialed n Strelok.

Went out and shot a mag during a break today. First shot was 7 mil ho (120 yards) at a 3” bell... DING... then 7 through a splatterburst dot at 40. I honestly can not relate to folks having accuracy concerns. I am enjoying this gun a ton. Of course it is very early, but first impression is WOW... Love it!

Sorry for the picture, but it really is cold and nasty out. This will have to do right now😉

015BA347-260B-4853-9BB9-726CBEB9C42D.1613438323.jpeg

I have the Huma Mod 40 and the STO Sarissa coming for addl testing due to all the discussions on the gun being loud. I wasted money. I am not in the least concerned about the report... the factory moderator was fine for my purpose at this setup.

JWilson, I nearly have the same set up, different scope and my gun came with the reg set at 125 and my nozzles are .2 and .5. The gun is light, appears to be accurate when I do my part(still trying to get used to the Trigger). I also don’t consider the gun loud, but it does have a non-traditional PCP tone.

Have you shot over a chronograph. Just curious. Mine is shooting 34s at 805. All seems stable.

JWilson, I nearly have the same set up, different scope and my gun came with the reg set at 125 and my nozzles are .2 and .5. The gun is light, appears to be accurate when I do my part(still trying to get used to the Trigger). I also don’t consider the gun loud, but it does have a non-traditional PCP tone.

Have you shot over a chronograph. Just curious. Mine is shooting 34s at 805. All seems stable.

Yes, with the reg at the stock setting 125 I was getting a average of 801 and with the regulator turned up to 150 I was getting a average of 842 with the JSB 34grs.

Yes, with the reg at the stock setting 125 I was getting a average of 801 and with the regulator turned up to 150 I was getting a average of 842 with the JSB 34grs.

Nice info share. Thanks. What would you estimate your extreme spread to be? I am seeing 800-811 with avg of 805 over 3 mags. Have not run a longer string yet.

Nice info share. Thanks. What would you estimate your extreme spread to be? I am seeing 800-811 with avg of 805 over 3 mags. Have not run a longer string yet.

I have noticed the first shot is always higher than the rest of the mag, usually around 807 to 811 after that all my shots are 803 to about 795.

I have noticed the first shot is always higher than the rest of the mag, usually around 807 to 811 after that all my shots are 803 to about 795.

Yup - mine has the same. When I first got this L2, the first shot is about 20-25fps higher than the rest and POI is about 0.5" higher and I had to remind myself to hold under on the first shot. Although . . . recently I have noticed that POI on that first shot is pretty close to my aim point but I have not gotten the chrony back out to check the fps to see if anything has changed. Maybe I'm more used to the trigger and am shooting it better now?

My gun arrived yesterday. .25 350mm. Cleaned and installed the bottle, CF handguard, Donny Shogun, Valkyrie long lock pin, Dedal Stalker, Magpul rail and AccuTac. Reg is as set from OE/Distributor (assumed 130) nozzles are marked .4/.5. Gun is shooting the 34s at 805 over the chronograph. Sighted in easily at 40. Dialed n Strelok.

Went out and shot a mag during a break today. First shot was 7 mil ho (120 yards) at a 3” bell... DING... then 7 through a splatterburst dot at 40. I honestly can not relate to folks having accuracy concerns. I am enjoying this gun a ton. Of course it is very early, but first impression is WOW... Love it!

Sorry for the picture, but it really is cold and nasty out. This will have to do right now😉

015BA347-260B-4853-9BB9-726CBEB9C42D.1613438323.jpeg

I have the Huma Mod 40 and the STO Sarissa coming for addl testing due to all the discussions on the gun being loud. I wasted money. I am not in the least concerned about the report... the factory moderator was fine for my purpose at this setup.

Glad you finally got yours - another great Edgun to add to your fine collection and addiction!

Most of the moderators we're used to using aren't effective with the Leshiy 2; it's going to sound like a loud pneumatic nail gun pretty much no matter what you do. Hopefully the newer mods will work better.

Yup - mine has the same. When I first got this L2, the first shot is about 20-25fps higher than the rest and POI is about 0.5" higher and I had to remind myself to hold under on the first shot. Although . . . recently I have noticed that POI on that first shot is pretty close to my aim point but I have not gotten the chrony back out to check the fps to see if anything has changed. Maybe I'm more used to the trigger and am shooting it better now?

Or perhaps it was not reg creep. I have a theory that the check valves under the nozzles seat in after use and just get better🧐 I posted months ago that I thought they would get better with use. That theory is why I posted the thought. Remember... it is only a theory.