EDgun Edgun Leshiy 2

Perfect answer. Raise the pressure, use jets to adjust velkcity. Too much back pressure from undersIze plate stresses the shoulder stock locking pin.
Which way should I go with the jets? Currently there's 2x .3 jets, haven't confirmed actual size. I do have the jet kit. Am I correct in thinking the smaller jets sends less air to the cycling system?

Which way should I go with the jets? Currently there's 2x .3 jets, haven't confirmed actual size. I do have the jet kit. Am I correct in thinking the smaller jets sends less air to the cycling system?
Smaller jets slow the Closing of the valve yielding higher velocity and more air use. You may want to go to smaller jets without changing pressure. You'll get higher velocity due to longer Open time and maybe the index will start working.

I had Brian setup the gun as a .22 but ready to shoot .30. So no dog bone, confirmed when I took it apart. not sure of plenum pressure but it was shooting .30 around 700fps. Only backyard plinking about 50 yards.

Magazine fails to move, it's like the piston is not getting enough pressure to push the spring up. I was thinking the .22 backing increases the back pressure in the system and more air goes through the cycling side. the rebuild kit seemed to take care of the half way cycling issues.
My magazine move from 80bar without dog one. With dogbone it moves from 60bar. Its a .177 im using with 2.0 -1.0 jets depending of barrel/ammo weigth im using.
Overseen issues with magazine not indexing is the spring. I have 2 rep kits. They have different tension on that same spring. The spring thtat was in the L2 had another tension - it did bend though after 500 shots and magazine got indexing probs.
I would look towards the spring and follow this guide

Also check if the backplate on the magazine is 100% straight. A small bent can cause index problems as well

I had Brian setup the gun as a .22 but ready to shoot .30. So no dog bone, confirmed when I took it apart. not sure of plenum pressure but it was shooting .30 around 700fps. Only backyard plinking about 50 yards.

Magazine fails to move, it's like the piston is not getting enough pressure to push the spring up. I was thinking the .22 backing increases the back pressure in the system and more air goes through the cycling side. the rebuild kit seemed to take care of the half way cycling issues.
Can you rotate the mag manually when it fails to index automatically? The only resistance to rotation should be the index roller over the mag's ridges. If it's dragging the barrel may need to be adjusted as per Brian's video. My .22 needed this done after shipping.

Can you rotate the mag manually when it fails to index automatically? The only resistance to rotation should be the index roller over the mag's ridges. If it's dragging the barrel may need to be adjusted as per Brian's video. My .22 needed this done after shipping.
Magazine rotates
Magazine can rotate, .22 and .30 magazines feel the same. Barrel has been cleaned and reseated.

My magazine move from 80bar without dog one. With dogbone it moves from 60bar. Its a .177 im using with 2.0 -1.0 jets depending of barrel/ammo weigth im using.
Overseen issues with magazine not indexing is the spring. I have 2 rep kits. They have different tension on that same spring. The spring thtat was in the L2 had another tension - it did bend though after 500 shots and magazine got indexing probs.
I would look towards the spring and follow this guide

Also check if the backplate on the magazine is 100% straight. A small bent can cause index problems as well
Springs were shortend so I stretched them back into spec, I know it won't last but I thought it'd be good enough for testing.

I have another new kit but I was going to use that spring to get more made. $99 for springs is not sustainable. Is it a good idea to store the gun with the springs not installed?