EDgun Edgun Leshiy 2

Hello Guys, any idea how to reduce the height of this part. My leshiy 2 can’t use medium height mounting because that part will touch the scope . I’m using leupold medium mounting (5 mm height) and mtc viper optic connect 32mm

Don't think it can be done, all the space is occupied by important stuff

R2D2.1612199784.JPG

I wouldn't recommend fiddling with that, it's used for the magazine indexing. You really need tall rings for the L2. I find anything less makes you cramp your neck while sighting.

Any idea how to shoot beetween 8 - 15 meter without hold over/under? If im using high height mount sure it will make more comfortable when sighting , but I found it hard for me when ratting , I have to make hold over and under

I wouldn't recommend fiddling with that, it's used for the magazine indexing. You really need tall rings for the L2. I find anything less makes you cramp your neck while sighting.

Any idea how to shoot beetween 8 - 15 meter without hold over/under? If im using high height mount sure it will make more comfortable when sighting , but I found it hard for me when ratting , I have to make hold over and under

The pellet is still rising at those close ranges. No way to avoid it. You need to shoot at 8 yards and note which line to hold at then shoot at 10 yards then 12 all the way up to15 and see what hold you need and so on out to around 35 or 40 yards where the pellets arch tops out which should be your zero at the center crosshairs. Make a dope sheet on a paper address label and draw the verticle recticle of your scope on it and write the distance for each horizontal line and stick it to your lower air cylinder for quick access. After some practice you can get pretty good at guessing what hold over or under you need. I have used this method on long range powder burners for years rather than turning my turrets. I spend the time at the range to get the actual drop of my loads at different ranges rather than depending on ballistic equations. You will need a scope with lines both above and below the center cross hair. 

The pellet is still rising at those close ranges. No way to avoid it. You need to shoot at 8 yards and note which line to hold at then shoot at 10 yards then 12 all the way up to15 and see what hold you need and so on out to around 35 or 40 yards where the pellets arch tops out which should be your zero at the center crosshairs. Make a dope sheet on a paper address label and draw the verticle recticle of your scope on it and write the distance for each horizontal line and stick it to your lower air cylinder for quick access. After some practice you can get pretty good at guessing what hold over or under you need. I have used this method on long range powder burners for years rather than turning my turrets. I spend the time at the range to get the actual drop of my loads at different ranges rather than depending on ballistic equations. You will need a scope with lines both above and below the center cross hair.

Ok thank you for the advice , I will try to mark yard by yard today 

Hey, so here is my question, should I send this thing to krale or just fix the spring? Mine pops open unless I manually push down the release.

That's a clear defect in the product and should be covered by warranty, I would surely send it back if I were you

Horizontal stringing is another thing, no promises was ever made about accuracy

Towle, I would think the horizontal stringing is as a result of the weak spring, they are one in the same. The only difference is that his spring may be strong enough to keep the breech closed, but not strong enough to keep it from eversoslightly opening while firing, Anyhow that's just my guess.

Allright Allright Allright good man towle. So what's the good word? Did you have that made? How do we peasants get in on the goods?

You will have to make one yourself or go to a machinist, gunsmith or toolmaker, its like the original but with 5 degrees tip instead of 10, modifying the original will not do, the slot for the lever will then sit too low

Made it of round 4,99 mm tool steel on a old lathe and some diamond discs and a straight grinder mounted on the cross sled, 5 degree angle and then 45 for the tip, really nothing to it :)

leshiy 2 - latch 2.1612477704.JPG