• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle Edgun Leshiy classic .25/.22

Classified Status
SOLD

Sgp12345

Mar 22, 2024
To clarify:

- Scope is an Sig 1-6 in Sig mount. It’s the cheaper $300ish scope.
- Bipod is made by Spartan Precision. Came on rifle so don’t know much else about it.
- Comes with .25 and .22 barrels.
- Huma and factory regulator.
- Spinning pellet dispenser.
- Digital gauge
- Crappy hard case.
- Extra O rings.
Price is 1900 OBO. Shipping and insurance is included.

Really hate to post this one but something needs to go and lately I find myself shooting this the least.

First the bad: it apparently has sprung a leak. It was sitting at around 190 BAR 3 weeks ago and now it’s at 109. It comes with extra o rings though!

Currently setup with .25 barrel but also comes with a .22 barrel. The .22 barrel has a few spots of surface rust on exterior. Im sure they would come off but I never tried.

Has a Huma regulator installed as per the previous owner and also comes with original. It also has the digital gauge installed.

Also has this fancy little pellet dispenser that is apparently hard to get 🤷‍♂️

Bipod/scope also included. Will ship in a small hard case (nothing fancy) insured.

Payment either Zelle or PP f/f. I don’t do goods and services anymore.

If interested, send me a message with your number and I’ll text back.

Would consider trade for another compact/folding style PCP plus cash to me. Straight trade would do me no good at this point. Might also consider trade towards a HW44 pistol, preferably .22.

Thanks

$1900 obo for it all.

IMG_1343.jpeg

IMG_1344.jpeg

IMG_1340.jpeg

IMG_1342.jpeg

IMG_1341.jpeg

IMG_1345.jpeg

IMG_1347.jpeg

IMG_1346.jpeg

Last edited: