• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Edgun Matador R3M .25 Long

Classified Status
NLA

MP_usa

Apr 13, 2020
New York, United States
Selling one of my beloved guns. Perfect hunting machine! This gun is set to shot JSB heavy 34 grain at about 930 - 940 fps and 34 grain slugs at about the same speed.
This gun is very easy to maintain - everything is super straight forward. Its very accurate - I was able to do under 1" group at 55 - 70 yards. I didn't shot paper at 100 yards - but it will do very good as well.
Two magazines are included. Scope is UTG 4x16x50 not included in price but I will sell it for $100
The gun is quiet on its with built in moderator but u can use additional moderator.
The gun is in very good condition.
I actually love this thing and will hate to let it go.. But I have 10 guns now :) - something must go. I have 2 of these - will keep one. I will also sell one of my Crickets (request info if you are looking for Cricket).

The price for gun only - $950 shipped.
With the scope -$1000 shipped.

IMG-1.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: ohiochuck